Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Kinga4

There is no available content written by Kinga4
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

alston

Re: Fmic intercooler upgrade a6 c5

Yes I do have the BV43.. I've already connected a universal intercooler from darkside. I didn't connect it in series as this causes further lag and a

alston Today, 04:38 AM Go to last post
    ginvi

Re: Used 1.4 or 2.0 petrol

Am getting grey exterior S Line with all the bells and whistles with less than 15k miles.

ginvi Today, 03:12 AM Go to last post
    pdlh

Re: Reset Service Indicator

yes, takes about 7 - 10 days from the service reset for the car to work out it's next service interval when on variable,

Don't panic yet!

pdlh Today, 01:30 AM Go to last post
    pdlh

Re: No sound from alarm, doors lock indicators flash but would a failed siren cause these fault codes?

I could be very wrong, but I'd start by looking at the wiring loom going from the A pillar into the drivers door. Inside the loom is 4 fat wires and

pdlh Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    gramey

No sound from alarm, doors lock indicators flash but would a failed siren cause these fault codes?

As above, I lock the car and if I leave the roof down when I reach into the car the hazard lights start flashing rapidly but the alarm does not sound,

gramey Today, 01:06 AM Go to last post
    tomas_v

Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1 fault -> more noise?

Probably it will be strange question but I have to ask.
    Can faulty Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor mean there is more noise from the car?

tomas_v Today, 12:32 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Fmic intercooler upgrade a6 c5

I presume that you are running a BV43 ?

Gazwould Today, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Correct oil

Yep , 507.00 .

Gazwould Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post
    omar121212

Hi Gaz thanks for the reply.
    Does the correct mean this is ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omar121212 Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Correct , also consider Quantum LongLife III .

Gazwould Today, 12:06 AM Go to last post
    Ste81

Re: Add fuse box wire

I'm putting in a heated seat wire loom so need to connect 3 wires to fuse box so would rather put them in the back and not use the piggy backs

Ste81 Yesterday, 11:57 PM Go to last post
    omar121212

Correct oil

Hi need to get engine oil for my 2012 q5 2.0 tdi

Castrol checker suggests castrol edge 5w30. LL

Castrol EDGE 5W-30 LL Engine

omar121212 Yesterday, 11:44 PM Go to last post
    hall99m

Re: 2013 A4 2L TDI intermittent starting fault

Hi, thanks for the suggestions,

The keyfob is clean as far as i can tell, have tried both the main and spare key and its just the same.

hall99m Yesterday, 11:31 PM Go to last post
    nevo

Re: S4 B6 ABS Problem

They are some of the fault codes that may be present in a faulty module but if there's no comms you wont see them,I suspect you've need to send it off

nevo Yesterday, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    mark@mdmtechnik

Re: Reading independents?

Hi,

What issues do you have with your twin charged Golf?

Give us a bell 01491 412416 - MDM Technik Ltd, we are based inbetween

mark@mdmtechnik Yesterday, 10:44 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -