Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• debo

There is no available content written by debo
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Cgarden

Annual road tax confusion.

Hi, just doing a bit of reasearch before buying a facelifted 2.0 ultra tdi. Can someone clear up what tax bracket the 2.0 ultra be with 20 inch wheels

Cgarden Today, 01:09 PM Go to last post
    BradG

Re: How to remove HUD surround

Would also love some instructions on removing the HUD surround panel please!!

BradG Today, 01:01 PM Go to last post
    Frithwood

Re: Audi Connect: unable to send Location to Q7 from Google Maps

Agreed. This is the one way to get it to work at the moment on my 2017 Q5 S line TFSI.

There is another way. You can also install google

Frithwood Today, 12:41 PM Go to last post
    Gizmo WV

Fitting Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can to VW 2.0L TDI Sport (2007 Facelift PD with DPF)

Hello Every One

Have been researching the above item and would like to fit one to our vehicle which is very low mileage and has a BMM engine.

Gizmo WV Today, 12:22 PM Go to last post
    skyegtb

Re: Pulsing / jerking when decelerating 2001 2.5tdi quattro

OK, well I will probably strip both sides and see whats what, but for now I have ordered everything to do the drivers side one. Thanks for the help!

skyegtb Today, 12:17 PM Go to last post
    vinpetrol

Re: Parking brake switch

I remember changing the cable on the other side some years ago and I had to glue the switch on but this time it’s come away completely and I can’t

vinpetrol Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    far2tall

Re: Wheel refurb - powder coat vs diamond cut

Thanks for the advice guys. That's definitely enough to put me off diamond cutting! ...very interesting about the Audi supplied winter wheel sets too.

far2tall Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    amiram

No.

amiram Today, 11:03 AM Go to last post
    skyegtb

Thanks, looks like I am all set to do the job,I just need to get a bearing puller attachment for my slidehammer first. As an update, without removing

skyegtb Today, 10:47 AM Go to last post
    Stavros_Davros

Re: 2.5 Allroad fuel tank range

Not sure if the AR tank is the same as the SE sport, mine costs about £80 to fill, I get a range of approx 320 miles according to the on-board diagnostics,

Stavros_Davros Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    wolfie

A6 Headlight install

Hi everyone , I wonder if someone can help explain to me how the 3x bolt/spacer system works for installing the headlight units themselves ?

wolfie Today, 09:46 AM Go to last post
    Pedr057

Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working

Frithwood,

Many thanks for sharing your experience of this issue.

I have already spoken to Audi Customer Services, including

Pedr057 Today, 08:24 AM Go to last post
    Ottiehund

Re: Load Guard won't fit!

Solved - I decided to have another look and it seems the answer is straightforward (although not at all obvious from the owners handbook).

Ottiehund Today, 07:07 AM Go to last post
    sanj561XXX

Re: Passat rear tyre wear

Hello Guys, Just wondering if someone give me good advise regards to rear tyres of my VW Passat 2011 2.0 2011 Estate.

As Iím having a

sanj561XXX Today, 06:52 AM Go to last post
    Ottiehund

Re: Throttle reset

Solved - with the push key you simply push it in as if starting the car but without your foot on the brake. The car comes to life but won't start. Then

Ottiehund Today, 06:36 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -