Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• The Gas Man 2

There is no available content written by The Gas Man 2
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: Is my BCM faulty? - VW 2.0 TDI Touran 2011

It looks genuine, you are editing quite a lot of your scan header which made me think it dodgy.

Crasher Today, 01:23 AM Go to last post
    MiniMental

Re: Oil change interval PD 130

Anyone that leaves it that long between an oil change on a PD engine is frankly, a naive idiot. Change a couple of camshafts on cars with a “Flexible

MiniMental Today, 12:37 AM Go to last post
    Sully53

Re: Injector readings

Can anyone help please guys?

Sully53 Today, 12:20 AM Go to last post
    paulmacfarlane

Loose Timing Chain

Hello!

After some advice and help! I have been advised my my local garage that my timing chain is loose as two sensors were tripped as a

paulmacfarlane Yesterday, 11:05 PM Go to last post
    CedricTheBull

Hi Crasher,

Actually, I just took another look at the lead and after peeling back the CE mark, took this picture:

CedricTheBull Yesterday, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: mk3 cab head gone ..

Have you done a code read? The symptoms suggest that the distributor is incorrectly indexed, it MUST be set up using a diagnostic system to view the live

Crasher Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2007 audi a3 no dash lights and wont start

You must do a full global scan code read first.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:43 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

I think therin lies the problem... get a genuine lead!

Crasher Yesterday, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    zu11y

Re: 2007 audi a3 no dash lights and wont start

cheers for the reply. i have charged this battery and it is still the same
    cluster is totally dead but so is a second hand unit i tried. i am leaning

zu11y Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    michaelthomson1

Re: Shuddering Under Hard Acceleration

Quick update on symptoms.... The shudder happens in 4th,5th,6th gear very briefly, and only once the car has warmed up. 4th gear is around 44mph up to

michaelthomson1 Yesterday, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    CedricTheBull

Hi Crasher,

I forgot to click on the controllers in question during the scan! Good point, I'll try again tomorrow evening. Radio is factory

CedricTheBull Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding - Last Updated 16-08-2018

Thanks 2018q7.

I believe I have the same coding but I've just not got round to adding to the first post so if you could share here or via

andyhud007 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    mjpuds

Re: mk3 cab head gone ..

opps so i did thats our other car .

mjpuds Yesterday, 10:03 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Anyone know what this is?

So is the passengers air bag shut off switch plugged in?

Crasher Yesterday, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Can you manually access the controllers that come up OK in the auto scan list but not in the full scan? Is the radio a factory original unit? You are

Crasher Yesterday, 09:48 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -