Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Ukbrad

There is no available content written by Ukbrad
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Whippy53

Re: Lit up like a christmas tree

Two questions;

How old's the battery?
    had any water ingress?

Whippy53 Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    landrover

Re: Alhambra 1.8 20VT timing belt change (2002)

Timing belt is relatively easy job to do. You may need tools to lock the camshaft in position. Have a look on You Tube there should be a few examples

landrover Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    iain120

Lit up like a christmas tree

Hi,
    I'm hoping somone can offer some assistance on this. My 2011 2.0tdi A6 just decided to go crazy!
    I got in the car this afternoon to drive

iain120 Today, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    wuzzbert

MK5 Golf (2004) immobiliser kicking in no display on dash / cluster

Hi all,

Help would be much appreciated with my Golf MK5 (2004) 2.0 GT TDI (BKD)

Came out to start my car this morning, as I

wuzzbert Today, 05:41 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

2009 A6 Quattro TDi dash clocks flicker

Afternoon all, ive noticed the last few days my backlighting on my clocks has started to flicker, only on the speedo around the 60 mph to 80 mph area,

dean warren Today, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    Samkid

Audi a4 b8 2010 140 hbp

Hi all, i am very new to this. So every time i start my car i hear a noise as if the was a fan working inside the dashboard. AC is off, radio off, outside

Samkid Today, 04:26 PM Go to last post
    tomas_v

Re: Cracked headlight lenses :(

On my previous A4 B8 I had similar problems, but in my case it was rear lights that were both cracked, no accidents, reversing etc. Both lights were almost

tomas_v Today, 04:02 PM Go to last post
    cdcbr3

Hello everyone from an ExPat

Hi,
    First off, hello,
    I have a rather unusual first post, but here goes.

My mother recently passed away. She drove a 98 Passat

cdcbr3 Today, 03:50 PM Go to last post
    aerotec

Re: Could a CV replacement cause bearing failure??

If I did it myself I would get a new hub as well as bearing assembly but I see it can sometimes be difficult to pull the hub and bearing housing from

aerotec Today, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    glenbat

Re: Where to buy engine speed sensor for my 3.0 engine?

better still gents, anyone got the part number for the crankshaft position/speed sensor on a 2003 3.0 V6 petrol please?

glenbat Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

You'd better read up on how to replace the bearing before you try yourself, assuming the housing in the hub is OK. A press, mandrels, support plates,

FrenchAudi Today, 03:23 PM Go to last post
    aerotec

Yeah it could be that. It came with a new MOT but the cv boot was pulled right of the joint and it was badly clicking on turns so clearly some scam MOT!

aerotec Today, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Maybe someone gubbered the bearing before you got the car, or the housing in the bearing carrier is worn.

FrenchAudi Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post
    johnjorgensen

Re: 1.2 (AQZ) Not running after timing chain replaced WHY???

Have a problem with my 1,2 litre AZQ also: Periodic slow cold starting. Runs perfect once started. Keeping ignition on for a minute or so before trying

johnjorgensen Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post
    Via

Re: Removing CD changer

Cheers 👍

Via Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -