Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• ujlakigy

There is no available content written by ujlakigy
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

mcmolloy

Re: cylinder head repair 2.0tfsi

Yeah it's a cheapo kit I bought online just to get this job done as I'm never going to use it again. The brand name on it is ASTA. I saw on the Erwin

mcmolloy Today, 09:56 AM Go to last post
    Durham4416

Re: Advice please for a potential new owner.

Yes it a Black Edition. Just wondering why the lack of sline badges, I know you can delete the model and engine designation from the tailgate but odd

Durham4416 Today, 09:34 AM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

That looks to be a Black Edition (Titanium wheels, black radiator grill, roof bars etc and flat bottomed wheel). Will also have Bose sound as standard.

johnsimcox Today, 09:33 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2.5TDi sudden rough running, vibration, no power, poor starting then no starting :-(

Were these roller finger cams that had worn? I have seen the lobes detach, induction hardening failure.

Crasher Today, 09:20 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

I can't tell what that kit is, it isn't genuine, AST or Laser but I can see it is missing the TDC spark plug adapter equivalent to T10170A and a matching

Crasher Today, 09:15 AM Go to last post
    mcmolloy

I have this kit:

also getting some help from a retired mechanic so I'm depending on him to get the timing chains sorted...

mcmolloy Today, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    andrew shepherd

Re: 2.5TDi sudden rough running, vibration, no power, poor starting then no starting :-(

Thought I'd update this for others. I pulled the cam covers and the nearside bank had thrown a few valve followers (lesson learned, CHANGE YOUR OIL ON

andrew shepherd Today, 07:59 AM Go to last post
    Durham4416

Ah ok great. It doesnít have any model badges on the rear so understand you can request these arenít put on but just noticed no s line badges on the wings,

Durham4416 Today, 07:11 AM Go to last post
    spellsinger

Re: Audi Connect map help

The Google map (Google Earth) - isn't user updated, or rather it updates as and when you are online to Google, connected either by your embedded sim (depending

spellsinger Today, 01:10 AM Go to last post
    nial

Deadlocked Door Advice

Hello,

A good friend has a 2007 A3, 5dr which has a problem with the door locks. Essentially, the two offside doors locked one day and now

nial Today, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    ginvi

Audi Connect map help

How can one update the google map. I have no link in myAudi on the computer or app. Any help or suggestions please

ginvi Today, 12:18 AM Go to last post
    pdlh

Headlights on buzzer?

So I had like many, issues with the drivers wiring loom through the pillar, 3 of my large cables snapped and 1 of the small. Nothing was working at all

pdlh Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    pdlh

Keyfob - Reduced Range

So title says is all. I used to get around 100, range on my keyfob when coming out of work, being on the first floor office and holding the key to my

pdlh Yesterday, 11:29 PM Go to last post
    pdlh

Re: Remote not working

I don't think what others have advised is correct for the B6 A4

I don't recall seeing anything in the handbook regarding coding the keys

pdlh Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

AMC are a respected Spainish company that makes aftermarket heads, one for your engine is around £800 for a bare unit. Do you have the special tools available

Crasher Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -