• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• PuddyTat

There is no available content written by PuddyTat
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: VAG com Available In Derby area

Check your pm messages mate. Let me know where you are.

dodge88 Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post

Re: Balance shaft/timing job

Firstly the timing belt does not have to be removed for the balance shaft job only the auxilliary belt pulley and timing belt covers. Secondly you should

DMitch16 Today, 07:13 PM Go to last post

Re: Vagcom/VCDS User Locations

Which person of the many who offer their VCDS scanning services on this thread are you asking?

DMitch16 Today, 06:07 PM Go to last post

Re: Vagcom User Locations

Hi mate. Are you still available? Give me a text on 07771458991

Joto7792 Today, 05:40 PM Go to last post

Re: VAG com Available In Derby area

Yes please. Any help welcome. I have a 150 mile trip tomorrow and don't think that the family will manage with binging noise for the trip.

peterm123 Today, 05:01 PM Go to last post

A5 concert 3 rado/cd player dead

Dear All

I own an Audi A5 cabrio 2010 SE spec, which I believe comes with the concert 3 radio. part Number 8T2035186P single CD. it and

patam Today, 04:58 PM Go to last post

Re: Boot liner

I've got the one from Hatchbag (also had one of theirs in my C6). Great product, good to deal with, and the fit is perfect (well it was, until I fitted

TimA6QSline Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post

Re: DPF Pressure Sensor Fault Code 5262 P2454 00 175.

OEM !

The key is definitely finding out who the OEM is and ordering without the VAG tax .

Gazwould Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post

Centre brake light problem

Hi. My centre brake light a Mark 5 Golf TDI was not working so I replaced it with a new VW part and still no luck. I have just replaced the brake light

peterb1 Today, 04:23 PM Go to last post

Re: Heaters not working -Audi A3. (2004)

Thanks, will grab some and try it, looked at the fuses first before changing the motor and for some odd reason there seemed to be all wrong amp fuses

Jeni4361 Today, 03:56 PM Go to last post

Re: Swapping MAF from Golf 1.9 TDI

Yeh you should have no prob swaping them !!

Vagnuts Today, 03:14 PM Go to last post

Re: MMI 3G Basic map update.

Yes Trevor,

You need proper vcds optic test and scan, to find out which component failed! But seems those 3G units like to die recently!(today

Gunnark100 Today, 03:09 PM Go to last post

Re: MMI 3G Basic map update.

Hi Gunnark. I got my key fobs battery replaced yesterday and was all good till I drove home and when I went to start car later mmi now will not turn on

trevor13 Today, 02:58 PM Go to last post

Swapping MAF from Golf 1.9 TDI

I think I have an issue with the MAF on my A6 1.9 TDI. I have a Golf 1.9 TDI from the same year on the drive . Clutch as gone but the engione went very

pbeardmore Today, 02:56 PM Go to last post

Re: DPF Pressure Sensor Fault Code 5262 P2454 00 175.

I've ordered the OE version, like you say hopefully it's a one time deal, so not worth messing about with the aftermarket one. Thanks.

woz1976 Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- - -