Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• vwdewsy

There is no available content written by vwdewsy
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

iwanttobuyanA4

Advice before buying a 2009 A4 Avant

Hi everyone,

Can you please offer some advice before I join the (77mm) club?

I'm looking at this 2009 A4 Avant, 2L.TDi S-Line,

iwanttobuyanA4 Yesterday, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    iwanttobuyanA4

Hey

Hey everyone, I've wanted an Audi all my bloody life and I'm about to finally buy one. An old one, but hopefully a good one. I've joined here to get some

iwanttobuyanA4 Yesterday, 08:01 PM Go to last post
    stuartb3502

Trouble sourcing replacement radiator fan Golf GTD

I need to replace my left hand (the larger) radiator fan after diagnosing a bad fan control module.

I ordered based on the car details

stuartb3502 Yesterday, 04:45 PM Go to last post
    Mulberrry VR6

1.6 TDI high tickover and smoking

Hi all,

Hoping one or some of you can help as I have reached the end with my Mk6 variant 1.6tdi, I have spent a small fortune on diagnostics

Mulberrry VR6 Yesterday, 11:10 AM Go to last post
    bucketmonkey

Didn't know where to ask really

Sorry if this is in the wrong section
    But I'm driving a 2.0 cr 110 yeti at the moment.
    5sp 2wd version
    In 5th gear it has a shudder,

bucketmonkey Yesterday, 10:35 AM Go to last post
    bucketmonkey

Hiya

Just a quick hello. Long time VW TDI fan boy. Been driving VW's since I was 15,and now I couldn't afford to buy back any of the mk1s I had.
    So

bucketmonkey Yesterday, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    NicolasRmn

Re: Leon OBD fault occurring at 16.8 v

Hello everyone, I have the same car with the same problem, the only difference is that I'm getting only 5 volt, I have checked all the fusses and everything

NicolasRmn 13-03-2024, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    Hair Bear

Odd lighting issue

'04 1.9tdi Touran SE. 181k
    No obvious faults or issues drives fine.
    Turn on the side lights, all as it should be. 3-5 seconds later the ring

Hair Bear 13-03-2024, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    brillreda5

Re: S5 ECS Light & Lambda (02) sensors (MY 09/2017)

Again, thank you for your guidance and insight. I have called my local TPA who depsite supplying me directly with an OIL Separator and PCV Hose recenlty

brillreda5 13-03-2024, 04:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The handing of cars parts is always observed as sitting in the car looking forwards. As it is a single turbo and cat (actually an odd design) it only

Crasher 13-03-2024, 04:34 PM Go to last post
    brillreda5

Thanks Crasher

I've spoken to a numbner of Audi dealers who are telling me there is no stock in the UK or indeed in Germany

brillreda5 13-03-2024, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    folkwagen

Re: Intermittent long crank no start 2015 A6 C7 3l Tdi.

This sat down altogether and refused to start. No high pressure on cranking. Long process to find the culprit, most advice was injector failure. Took

folkwagen 13-03-2024, 08:48 AM Go to last post
    Semitones

Re: 2009 Jetta 1.6TDi CAYC EGR fault codes

Hi, so I checked the IGN ON values on the EGR Cooler plug, disconnected.

Pin1: 0V
    Pin2: 12.31V (Battery)
    Pin3: 0V
    Pin4:

Semitones 12-03-2024, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    passdtdi

Fuel Pressure Test

Hi all. So, did compression test on 2.0 TDI and all 4 cylinders seem ok; just a tad bit short of 400 psi. I was fearing damage with piston/cylinder areas

passdtdi 11-03-2024, 11:17 PM Go to last post
    Semitones

Re: 2009 Jetta 1.6TDi CAYC EGR fault codes

Thanks Mickeybo, I'll give that a shot and report back - to confirm, can I perform with the plug disconnected?

While I'm there, are there

Semitones 11-03-2024, 10:49 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -