Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• bike kid

There is no available content written by bike kid
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: A4 2093 3.0 v6 petrol cambelt change - competent DIYer?

Make sure they have the crank peg and cam cross bar.

Crasher Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
    glenbat

Thanks Crasher, i knew someone had said previously on here about having the correct locking tools for the 30v engine and that not many did, and it must

glenbat Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Make sure the people who do it have the proper setting tools, not just a bottle of Tipex and pray....

Crasher Today, 01:00 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Oil leak from rear of head

There is full documentation on erWin.

Crasher Today, 12:58 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Coil light flashing, limp mode.

You probably have a leak in the vacuum control system so this needs smoke testing.

Crasher Today, 12:56 AM Go to last post
    glenbat

Hi Blackpool

Sorry mate, completely missed your link the first time around, had a look now though and does look like a lot of work. Yeah,

glenbat Today, 12:55 AM Go to last post
    Glasgow1

Re: I fancy the S Line 50 TDI, but no S-tronic?

What is difference.and which is better for a6

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Glasgow1 Today, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    jonm

I fancy the S Line 50 TDI, but no S-tronic?

Looking to order a new car soon. Currently have a 16 plate with the 272PS 3 litre, so looking on the configurator the 50 TDI 286 PS seems the natural

jonm Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    amjad175

Coil light flashing, limp mode.

Hi,

I need some help to narrow down the cause of flashing coil light and car going into limp mode.

Car: VW Passat, B6, 2010

amjad175 Yesterday, 10:51 PM Go to last post
    morgz84

Oil leak from rear of head

The car is a relatively rare 2.0 20V ALT petrol engine Passat.

I had a bit of a difficult time recently changing the chain tensioner.

morgz84 Yesterday, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    morgz84

Re: Sluggish starting and EPC light

Bit late to the party, but on my 2.0 20V, these symptoms, along with random stalling were due to a failing crankshaft position sensor.

morgz84 Yesterday, 10:33 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: Right xenon fault

Halfords ?

Elansear Yesterday, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    JayNana

Re: Right xenon fault

Lol more like it's indiscriminately winking at all oncoming cars right now

Challenge is also the car is booked for MOT on Monday at the

JayNana Yesterday, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    MatC

Re: Heating does not work properly (slow start)

I've just seen another post about disabling an aux heater - its got me wondering.

MatC Yesterday, 08:44 PM Go to last post
    MatC

Re: Heating does not work properly (slow start)

Hi, that sounds exactly the same problem I am having with my 2015 B8 2.0TDI. I have found myself turning the temperature guage up to 26 to get some warmish

MatC Yesterday, 08:42 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -