• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• gordonmac

There is no available content written by gordonmac
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Re: Rear Left ABS 00290/00668

So do you “proper begrudge” taking free advice from a garage owner?

You have replaced the rear left speed sensor but which code

Crasher Today, 01:19 AM Go to last post

Re: Audi A6 highline clocks redline coding

Let me just throw a wild card in here.

The whole "variable red line" thing is an interesting piece of dashboard bling but REALLY

ukgroucho Today, 01:14 AM Go to last post

Re: P0183 Fuel Temeperature Sensor fault code

I think you are in the wrong forum section, can you confirm this is a Golf 4 model (type 1J) and what is your engine type code such as BXE?

Crasher Today, 01:08 AM Go to last post

Re: Possible Turbo problem?

Classic under or over boost problem, a fault code read is the easiest way to find out which it is and 99% of the time it will be overboost which means

Crasher Today, 01:01 AM Go to last post

Re: Anyone install a 2G MMi "Integrated Apple CarPlay & Android Auto" Kit yet?

More info, installation manual and a youtube link to the unit working on a different model

kerbdog Yesterday, 11:29 PM Go to last post

Re: A6 C6 MMI Update to 5570

incidentally, if they are needed I do have the following..

mmi firmware 1110 - 4E0906961H
    audi A6 A8 Q7 MMI update 2120

spottedhaggis Yesterday, 11:09 PM Go to last post

Re: Issue with CarPlay

okay, so, my CarPlay issue was never fixed - did s/w upgrade, reset etc. etc. - whatever you can possibly do. Hence booked in the car at my local Audi

MacUsers Yesterday, 10:54 PM Go to last post

Re: Possible Turbo problem?

Get a scan done using vcds software you most likely have a over boosting turbo sticking vanes in the turbo but get that scan done and post the code up

arman123 Yesterday, 10:53 PM Go to last post
    Top Joiner

MMI fault in Audi Q3

Hey everyone, this is my first attempt on a forum so hope Iím posting in the right group.
    Iím hoping someone can advise me on whatís best to do.

Top Joiner Yesterday, 10:17 PM Go to last post

Re: Boot liner

Hatchbag, end of!

Waddie Yesterday, 10:06 PM Go to last post

Re: Audi A6 2015 mileage coerection

Fully agree, but thatís what the law is or was.

Falconmick Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post

Re: Audi A6 2015 mileage coerection

Huh, I'm baffled why your doing this.

Whippy53 Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post

Ami compatibility

I'm looking to play my iPod and have full function through the mmi 2g high running latest software.

From what i've read,

FathandsF47 Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post

Re: Smoke/Burning smell in the cabin - 63 Plate A4 2.0 TDie SE Teknik - A/C maybe

My 2013 TDI has been recalled for this also but I had no burning smells yet.
    Has your car yet been attended to? I am a little worried that the eater

Boy Yesterday, 08:40 PM Go to last post

Re: Thinking of purchasing 2014 Audi A4

My 2013 TDI was recalled for the software fix before I bought it so I don't know what it was like before but it seems fine now.
    I decided not to

Boy Yesterday, 08:35 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- - -