Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• New2AudiA3

There is no available content written by New2AudiA3
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

mghassey

Re: Door mirror heater

Actually, what I said above isn't true. I did look on E Bay and found what seemed to be the right ones but after a google search I ordered them from

mghassey Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
    mghassey

Hi Alan, nothing wrong with checking the basics! But yes, it is. From reading through some similar threads after I'd posted the most likely cause seems

mghassey Today, 10:19 AM Go to last post
    MFGF

Re: Ami issue please help

Is the AMI a unit next to the CD changer or is it a small plug in the top of the glovebox?

What year is your car - and what software version

MFGF Today, 09:56 AM Go to last post
    Muckie1

Re: P0101 MAF range performance

The IAT sensor is part of the MAF sensor, if that cured the temperature issue then you probably have 2 faults. Unless the original fault wasn’t cleared

Muckie1 Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    bebetositu

Re: P0101 MAF range performance

I went to the garage again to change the boost pressure sensor on Friday, but the guy told me that the IAT temp was at 130 C before changing the IAT sensor

bebetositu Today, 08:58 AM Go to last post
    inchshort

Re: Rear Seat Entertainment

Hi, how did you get on with installing this into your Q7?, just wondering as I bought a set of those screens but I may have bought in haste, if it will

inchshort Today, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    zit501

Re: 2005 3.0tdi Qu C6 tip

Let us know how it goes. I do hope the solenoid service does help. I assume you're getting the correct sleeves and adapter seals? The ones from a BMW

zit501 Today, 05:15 AM Go to last post
    f927

Re: 2005 Polo Front Sub-frame Bolts Loosening

It would if you can put a picture on here.

f927 Today, 02:35 AM Go to last post
    f927

Re: S5 Mass Air Senor

Hi Alan,as the language of mechanical interpretation if the first one is faulty,it is classed as a whole unit (Bank 1 Sensor 1 not part of and so on (Bank

f927 Today, 02:23 AM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: The dreaded " stop/start fault" message...

get it checked, £60.00 for a buzz through the computer system may just put your mine at rest.

Whippy53 Today, 01:29 AM Go to last post
    Philly T

2005 Polo Front Sub-frame Bolts Loosening

I have a 2005 Polo 1.4 and the front sub-frame bolts keep loosening and then I get a clunking when I break or accelerate

Does anyone

Philly T Yesterday, 11:52 PM Go to last post
    Alan02

Re: S5 Mass Air Senor

He mentions Banks 1 AND 2. I would have thought if your statement was correct it would say B1 S2.... Bank one sensor 2 of catalyst.

Alan02 Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    Alan02

I'll state the obvious first... is the mirror switch in the central position? Sorry, i had to ask!

Alan02 Yesterday, 10:20 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Epc

There is the dealer system ETKA but VIN access (called FI suggestion) was locked out a few years ago so the only way now is paid subscription access through

Crasher Yesterday, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: The dreaded " stop/start fault" message...

Why is it dreaded? It can be as simple as not fastening your seat belt although god knows why that is.....

Crasher Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -