Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• JSRed

There is no available content written by JSRed
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

dovski

Re: Coolant pump B open cct P261A 00(237)

75 miles so far and all seems well....fingers crossed

dovski Today, 10:29 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Shuddering Under Hard Acceleration

I wonder how long it will be until your DPF light comes on!

Crasher Today, 10:26 AM Go to last post
    H_MAGIC

Re: VCDS help with A6 C7 tweeks near Crewe (willing to travel)

There easy things to do and loads of information around.
    Watch a couple of you tube videos if it will make you more confident.

Worst

H_MAGIC Today, 10:14 AM Go to last post
    Lewis-Oddie

GTD Engine Rumble / Rattle - Help identify please

Evening.

Can you help identify this noise coming from my 2016 GTD DSG please! When the car is cold, i.e first thing in the morning on my

Lewis-Oddie Today, 09:34 AM Go to last post
    michaelthomson1

Re: Shuddering Under Hard Acceleration

Turned out the map was too aggressive, toned it back a bit and now running sweet

michaelthomson1 Today, 09:26 AM Go to last post
    A6-Loz

Bootfull of Snow!

I realise that it is best practise to remove all snow of cars anyway but just in case anyone else tries to open their boot without clearing the back windscreen....

A6-Loz Today, 08:19 AM Go to last post
    Jonatanso

Re: Oil level rising

I was able to connect vag-com to my little polo this morning, one thing i noticed is that group 013 was not updating while i was driving.

Jonatanso Today, 07:54 AM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

VCDS help with A6 C7 tweeks near Crewe (willing to travel)

Hi

Is there anyone around Cheshire that can help me with a few tweeks that I want to carry out on my 2014 A6?
    I do have a licensed

dt-tdi Today, 07:53 AM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

iPod Classic not compatible with 2014 A6?

Hi all

I tried adding my iPod classic to my 2014 A6 MMI plus but the message on the screen says itís not compatible.
    Is there any

dt-tdi Today, 07:44 AM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

Hi from newbie in Crewe, Cheshire

Hi all

Iíve been on the VW/Audi scene for a while now having owned a 2002 Mk4 Golf GTI from new for 13 years, when we started a family a

dt-tdi Today, 07:18 AM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

VCDS Owner Crewe, Cheshire

Hex-usb-can licensed novice user.
    Happy to help with my limited ability.

dt-tdi Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    manny.leeds

Re: Petrol in 2.0 TDI! I made a grave mistake

I basically full tanked it with diesel. Thank you buddy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

manny.leeds Today, 04:08 AM Go to last post
    IkramU_7

Headunit and dynaudio

I really need to update my head unit as it doesnít have Bluetooth or navigation on it but when I find an aftermarket one which really appeals to me, I

IkramU_7 Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Speed Camera Locations in MMI and Virtual Cockpit

Go into the Navigation and click the right button on the touch pad to get this menu and choose "Map Settings"

There are

srbsq7 Today, 12:01 AM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Speed Camera Locations in MMI and Virtual Cockpit

Insert SDCard into MMI slot in the glove box

Go to Settings in the MMI and click the left button on the touch pad to get this menu

srbsq7 Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -