Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• F1brett1

There is no available content written by F1brett1
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

JohnS4

S6 first effort at cleaning

This is just a snow foam and hand wash effort, will giving it the full wax and wheel sealant soon!

JohnS4 Today, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: Oil!

This is something that keeps being reported lately. The move to no dip stick is not a good one, there is no way of knowing what the true oil level is.

Elansear Today, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    JohnS4

Cheers I thought it may be me just worrying too much!... The next oil change is 3200 miles and inspection service 5400 miles so at current level pandemic

JohnS4 Today, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Adblu system fault no restart 650 miles!!!

It has one NOX sensor, that has also been upgraded, it is in the downpipe after the DPF.

Crasher Today, 08:25 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Rear wiper motor (revisited).

Have you checked the wiring from body to tailgate?

Crasher Today, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    A8Cruiser

I think, the manual should tell you thhat mixing the oils like you have should not have any adverse effect/affect on the engine.
    especially for

A8Cruiser Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1.4 TSI CAVD oil change

Would make me think about getting the chain done.

Crasher Today, 08:06 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: CAVD remap

The key is 99RON fuel, the later pistons we fit by Nural have thicker ring lands which is supposed to help.

Crasher Today, 07:56 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Non sports coil springs fitted, when it should have them, should I care?

Remind me tomorrow, it is easier at work on a PC than an iPad.

Crasher Today, 07:53 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Timing Belt Tensioner Torque

We always replace both studs even if they don’t come in the kit. Certain models have a double sized stud, M10 into the head and M8 for the tensioner.

Crasher Today, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Air con learnings

New switch, a VERY common failure and then a gas pressure check.

Crasher Today, 07:27 PM Go to last post
    arman123

Re: Rear brakes.

Check your PR codes and match them to that if I was changing mine I always go genuine disk and ATE Pads

arman123 Today, 07:04 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: What wears out on the Golf 5 platform?

Thanks - the rear springs were done fairly recently due to snapped ends, but didn't to the shocks themselves as it would have delayed things and wasn't

VAG-Abound Today, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    dekhelia

Re: What wears out on the Golf 5 platform?

Can't comment about the suspension stuff really - if I were refurbishing the drivetrain ends I would just do new springs and shocks, and regular bushes

dekhelia Today, 06:08 PM Go to last post
    Finless

Re: Rear wiper motor (revisited).

Finless Today, 05:57 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Amazon Gift

• Amazon Select

• Amazon Video

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -