Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• suly123

There is no available content written by suly123
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Glenn160

Hello all

Hi all

Just though I'd say hi to everyone. I currently own a VW Golf MK5 estate 2.0l TDI. It the 1st VW I have ever had and I love it.

Glenn160 Yesterday, 11:03 PM Go to last post
    ktosiek

Re: Don't buy at the moment

As I mentioned in a different thread - I'm also hearing some buzzing/vibration/rattling in the dash from the passenger side. I'm guessing it's the clips

ktosiek Yesterday, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    jimgironde

Re: B8.5

I would have considered the Superb but like VW they have not come out with new model in manual.

I had a long shortlist but signed an agreement

jimgironde Yesterday, 10:24 PM Go to last post
    Frank Bullitt

What did you go for? Skoda Superb?

Frank Bullitt Yesterday, 09:56 PM Go to last post
    clinton

Don't buy at the moment

Rattle in dash and console a big issue with 2018 A6 C8 returned to dealer for a week and said its fixed , (technician put up 400 klms !! Checking it

clinton Yesterday, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    B.I.G Steve

Re: Flushing Coolant System?

Needs flushing coolant looks all moggy orange mucky so needs doing.

B.I.G Steve Yesterday, 07:14 PM Go to last post
    mazerati

Re: Rear Dynamic Indicators

Hi Guys,

Just guessing here , but the rear indicators on my car dont always sweep,
    it depends on what is indicating, ie direction

mazerati Yesterday, 06:58 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: engine rev behaviour and CVT

AKA Multichronic

Crasher Yesterday, 05:38 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

Re: Q5 Newbie Here

It can be done, but it's not an inexpensive thing. The official and safe way is to get your Audi dealer to update the maps for you. They load the maps

MFGF Yesterday, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    Benl982

Engine thud on start up

I have a 2007 1.9 and occasionally on start up, the engine will thud. This will happen on about 1 in 10 start ups. It is only a brief thud as the engine

Benl982 Yesterday, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    blooka

A3 1.6 petrol PCV removal?

Hi there
    i have an audi a3 2004 1.6 petrol bgu engine i think
    does anyone know how to remove the pcv valve from the rocker cover?
    not

blooka Yesterday, 04:29 PM Go to last post
    robbiemilton

AWD conversion

So i'm trying to do an AWD conversion on a FWD mk5. I've got everything I need except doing the wiring, now i'm trying to add it into the loom somehow

robbiemilton Yesterday, 03:51 PM Go to last post
    jimgironde

Oh dear, I have just ordered a new car and it is not a Passat or even a Volksvagen, so ending an 18 year association

jimgironde Yesterday, 03:50 PM Go to last post
    PajeroGolf

Re: Q5 Newbie Here

Ok MF That explains it.

So There I was using the on board navigation and the fuel light came on. So it asked me if I wanted to go to nearest

PajeroGolf Yesterday, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    wja96

Re: Buying the proper 3.0 TDI Quattro. Dilemma between 3.0 TDI 272hp vs 3.0 BiTdi 320hp

Be careful of the BiTDi after it’s had the latest emissions update. I know 3 owners who are very unhappy with their cars after the update. One car

wja96 Yesterday, 02:45 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -