Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• A4Tolly

There is no available content written by A4Tolly
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

john942s

Re: Help - No Heat - dash stripped and Pics included

I think the heat flap is probably thermostatically controlled. Find the sensor and test or replace it.

john942s Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    Chin85

Re: Audi Sell Stop and Recall on all Facelift Q7s!!!

Bizarre.
    Front facing camera as in for parking assistance or the one mounted on the windscreen for lane assist etc?
    Iíve not heard a peep

Chin85 Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    UMEL

Re: fox misfire

I would try the simplest thing...new plugs

UMEL Today, 07:45 AM Go to last post
    Finless

Re: Rear wiper motor.

Oh, btw, thanks to all that replied to this thread.

Finless Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
    Finless

Donít you just hate it when youíre timed-out, loose everything youíve typed and have to log in again?

Well, on Amazon the prices vary

Finless Today, 06:31 AM Go to last post
    Finless

So, in short, none of the replacement wiper units are any good?

Oh well, I’ll avoid getting one from a breakers and I shall buy the

Finless Today, 06:09 AM Go to last post
    mattyk

Rear shocks on Audi A4 b8 avant sline

Hi just wondering what kind of suspension I have on my car is it sports suspension on a sline or is that a option etc just need a new rear shock will

mattyk Today, 01:32 AM Go to last post
    BarbatosTheMk5

Re: 2010 wolfsburg electrical issues.

Im getting no other codes except that. And as for the engine type code I'm not too sure what you mean by that.

BarbatosTheMk5 Yesterday, 11:16 PM Go to last post
    Big_D_80

Audi Sell Stop and Recall on all Facelift Q7s!!!

So I was due to pick up my new facelift Black edition Q7 on Wednesday but the dealer just called this afternoon to say that Audi have put a stop on all

Big_D_80 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    Crystaleyes

Re: cooling problem or air lock b6 1.9tdi

Sounds like I have the same problem. 2001 1.9 TDi AJM engine

No heat inside, no overheating, pump impeller not free-wheelling nor in pieces.

Crystaleyes Yesterday, 09:52 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Passat Alltrack 2013 yellow Glow Plug flashing Light Snap On Code P253500

Ignition switch failure is common with this system used on many VAG products but I cannot see it causing the engine MIL to illuminate.

Crasher Yesterday, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    jimgironde

Re: Problem Getting New Car Registered

I am assuming you have not picked the car up yet? It is normal practice to register the vehicle when title passes to you and that is when the warranty

jimgironde Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: coil light flast and engine manangment sensors around the Exhaust help with output

You need to raise this with Ross Tech as to why it is an unknown code.

Crasher Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    burnseyman151

Passat Alltrack 2013 yellow Glow Plug flashing Light Snap On Code P253500

Hello,
    I have just purchased a Passat alltrack 2013 61K miles 2.0tdi Manual. Emissions update was done 27 months ago.
    All going well, it was

burnseyman151 Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1996 1.9D 1Y engine glow plug replacement

Yes it was a customers car and we pre warned him one or two might go, but all six! Anyway my local mobile engineer Keith jumped in and saved the day,

Crasher Yesterday, 09:38 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -