Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• jmagee

There is no available content written by jmagee
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Artiglio

Brakes and roof

Next question, pads and discs will need doing in a couple of thousand miles, had a price from audi which made me whince, quite happy to do it myself ,

Artiglio Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    OliNix

Re: Boot light not working

You are measuring resistance. Plug it in the car and set the switch to on with the bulb in. Put a probe on each end of the bulb.

Set the

OliNix Today, 07:27 PM Go to last post
    Muckie1

Re: P0101 MAF range performance

No light. All seems well.
    After changing the BPS the inlet air temp was operating correctly and not stuck on 130C

Muckie1 Today, 05:51 PM Go to last post
    SilentBob

2006 Passat B6 2.0 TDI BKP - Cold start problems at low temperatures

Back towards the end of October I started having problems with the first cold start of the day, and this only appeared to be an issue when the temperature

SilentBob Today, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    Momoko

ok i dont really know what im doing with a multimeter, but i thought i would give it ago. Seems the two centre pins give some readings on the meter (power

Momoko Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    Keithuk

Re: He

You can add pictures as an attachment providing they aren't to big. There are plenty of free picture upload sites you can Google. I use http://tinypic.com/

Keithuk Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Momoko

Momoko Today, 04:01 PM Go to last post
    Momoko

The whole unit looks to be in excellent condition, no corrosion, I do have a multi meter but Iím not very electronic minded and donít really know how

Momoko Today, 03:57 PM Go to last post
    Juan Manuel

Re: 01N auto box problems

Thank you Stuart for answering so fast, even iff you do not have the Audi no more.
    I really like the TDI - 4 trans combo, it's sweet to drive and

Juan Manuel Today, 03:49 PM Go to last post
    Juan Manuel

Re: 01N auto box problems

Dear Noony, you are right, Audi seems to think that the fluid is for life... but I think Audi never thought we are still driving 1998 models

Juan Manuel Today, 03:44 PM Go to last post
    bebetositu

Re: P0101 MAF range performance

Hi Muckie1, the light not coming back anymore after you changed the Boost pressure sensor since June?

bebetositu Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    mow2512

2015 A4 Allroad 2.0tdi Vibration at speed similar to wheel balance?

Hi
    Just had 4 new tyres fitted about 6 weeks ago, they are Avon btw, but from day 1 I've noticed a vibration at speed, approx 50-60-70 mphs, that

mow2512 Today, 03:11 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: New 3.0 TDI owner - issues with acc / brake guard / start stop

Did you buy it from a dealer? If so it will be under warranty and I would take it back to them to fix

johnsimcox Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    morski

Re: New 3.0 TDI owner - issues with acc / brake guard / start stop

Have you cleared the codes? Do they come back? Remove the grilles around the acc sensors and check the connector. Pull it off and check for corrosion.

morski Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    Whiplash450

Re: 2006 Q7 Navigation Disc won't eject (Not locked)

Just thought that I would post a follow-up to this.

So I had another go a few days back to try and sort this issue out, and I managed to

Whiplash450 Today, 12:36 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -