Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• SportShifters

There is no available content written by SportShifters
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: 2003 Allroad 2.5 TDI wont start

If it was the immobilser it would not have cut out when driving and it would now start and then cut out. Give it a very gentle sniff and see if it fires

Crasher Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Polo 2006 1.2 petrol 3 door

Compression test to confirm low compression on cylinder 2 due to a bunt exhaust valve caused by worn valve guides.

Crasher Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: ABS light,traction cont., handbrake flashing and beeping!

have you had it jump started, in which case it still has low battery voltage. check voltage with engine running, should be around 14.5V

Rob69 Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    Brian965436

Re: Cracked headlight lenses :(

Hi there,
    I have a new Audi A6 avant, and can’t believe that for the second time in less than 18 mounts, both headlights have cracked asymmetric

Brian965436 Today, 04:59 PM Go to last post
    Wirral Allroad

Re: 2003 2.5TDI Allroad wont start

posted in the wrong section, no idea how I jumped from A6 C5 to A4 B6, sorry . I've reposted in the correct place

Wirral Allroad Today, 04:51 PM Go to last post
    kite

Re: 2003 2.5TDI Allroad wont start

kite Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Wirral Allroad

2003 Allroad 2.5 TDI wont start

Hi

I have a 2003 2.5TDI Allroad that I've owned for over 10 years, for the first time in 180k miles it's failed to start.

Wirral Allroad Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    Wirral Allroad

2003 2.5TDI Allroad wont start

Hi

I have a 2003 2.5TDI Allroad that I've owned for over 10 years, for the first time in 180k miles it's failed to start.

Wirral Allroad Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Is it me or has Drive Select just given up?

Hi Coolhurst

That is odd. Ideally it needs to be hooked upto a diagnostic tester to check what is going on, but that could be ODBEleven (if

andyhud007 Today, 04:13 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Travelling with the Q7 etron

I'm seriously considering a Q7 (or whatever badge it is at the time) E-Tron for my next car in X number of years but the deal breaker for me is the 7

andyhud007 Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Side Assist / Exit Warning / Rear Traffic RetroFit

High level, yeah, plus brackets + wiring etc.

andyhud007 Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Q7 4M Rear View Camera - Retrofit

PM me and we can chat

andyhud007 Today, 04:05 PM Go to last post
    Rg_

ABS light,traction cont., handbrake flashing and beeping!

Battery was completely drained and now it is coming up with the above as soon as the car is turned on?

Any ideas?

Rg_ Today, 04:03 PM Go to last post
    kps600

Ea 189 1600 tdi

Hi ,I have just bought a 1.6 tdi bluemotion golf, it's had the recall and software mod, seems to go well and is reasonably economical have had 74 mpg

kps600 Today, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    Rg_

2.0TSI GT Low oil pressure still! Help!

Hi guys my scirocco GT's oil pressure is low.

Measuring 1.75bar at 2000rpm. The STOP Oil pressure light is not constantly on.

Rg_ Today, 03:58 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -