Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• SportShifters

There is no available content written by SportShifters
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

attila_tdi

Intake air temp sensor g42 replacement

Hi, Im looking to replace the IAT g42 sensir for my 2.0 tdi caga engine. Anyone know what the part number is? On another forum im bring told its the

attila_tdi Today, 05:34 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: 17965 - Charge Pressure Control P1557 - 35-00 - Positive Deviation

Mr Muscle twice & wiggle actuator arm .

Gazwould Today, 04:16 AM Go to last post
    mathiasjholm

3c5, 2006, 1.9 TDI 105, no start

Okay, guys I am new on this tapatalk thing.. I really need som advice...
    Th 20. April this year I bought at 3c5 from 2006... It was running great,

mathiasjholm Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post
    Rob Morgan

Re: Replace the heater matrix the easy way

I can't comment on your particular model, but the layout of the A4 is similar across the different models. Do you have a Haynes manual? Or have you found

Rob Morgan Yesterday, 11:48 PM Go to last post
    AdamJD

Re: Rocker Cover Bolts 2.0 Tdi 170

Thanks!

AdamJD Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    ianlovatt

Re: 17965 - Charge Pressure Control P1557 - 35-00 - Positive Deviation

Ok thanks for all the replies. Seems like I need to find somewhere that does reconditioned turbos.

Cheers
    Ian

Sent from

ianlovatt Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    swalker

Re: non runner...

P0321 - Ign./Distributor Eng.Speed Inp.Circ. Range/Performance Upper limit exceeded Intermittent
    That's it... she just stopped as if the key was

swalker Yesterday, 09:56 PM Go to last post
    Simon678

Re: Replace the heater matrix the easy way

Hello all, new to this forum. I have an 2005 A4 B6 Cab 1.8T RHD Manual.

I'm getting small loss of coolant over time, brief odd smells from

Simon678 Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    keeganp2011

1998 jetta defuel/power loss??

Any time I go over 70 I lose power possibly it is a defuel if I punch it at 55 I can get it up to 85 but after a mile the car slows itself to 70 and just

keeganp2011 Yesterday, 09:30 PM Go to last post
    Alan02

Re: DAB Rubbish Signal

I drive many hire cars with DAB, recently a Merc E class and I can tell you its a common issue on some models of vehicles. It may depend on local coverage

Alan02 Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    arman123

Part number is 03G128773A

arman123 Yesterday, 08:47 PM Go to last post
    keeganp2011

1998 defuel/power loss??

Any time I go over 70 I lose power possibly it is a defuel. If I punch it at 55 I can get it up to 85 but after a mile the car slows itself to 70 and

keeganp2011 Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    rowdy-999

Re: A4 b6 b7 front strut mount / bearing

Come with a bearing? Or require replacing?

rowdy-999 Yesterday, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    f927

Re: Intermittent horn 03 a4

time for new one.

f927 Yesterday, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    f927

If u cant find them any where, then main dealer.(I will have look on ebay).

f927 Yesterday, 07:37 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

stuart

GDPR Regulations and details held and used by the website

In May this year the new GDPR regulations come into force...

As a website/forum that requires users to register certain details with the site during the registration process... We take your...

stuart 13-04-2018 08:56 PM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -