Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• dtoru

There is no available content written by dtoru
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Roverfan

Re: 2009 Jetta 1.6TDi CAYC EGR fault codes

The feedback pin seems to be pin6 from what you've posted (three thinner wires are power, ground and feedback for potentiometer/position sensor) but the

Roverfan Today, 12:53 AM Go to last post
    cgentil

Fuel Gauge Needle Oscillation

Hello All,

I have installed a new HELLA 8TF 358 106-061 fuel delivery pump and all is ok.

Passat B6 2.0 TDi Engine.

cgentil Yesterday, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: VW T4 Indicators stuck on when central locking

Not a common one but it will be the J276 central locking controller indicator output relay sticking but these are obsolete so you ned to find a used one

Crasher Yesterday, 11:14 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

High Beam assist for C7.5 Allroad Facelift with MATRIX

Hi,

I am looking for the steps on how to change the high beam activation speed threshold on my facelift with Matrix. While working out with

armandunkn Yesterday, 10:44 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks

Hello,

I have an A6 C7.5 Allroad 2016 and I m trying to change the High beam assist threshold, while working out with OBD11 team they told

armandunkn Yesterday, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    Semitones

Re: 2009 Jetta 1.6TDi CAYC EGR fault codes

Bump

Semitones Yesterday, 05:55 AM Go to last post
    MrT1983

Re: Fitted these Audi A5 alloys to a touran

Did you lower this? I've just put some a5 wheels with the same size tyres on my touran and the arch gap is massive, it looks alot bigger than yours, im

MrT1983 17-03-2024, 10:57 PM Go to last post
    LRHT4

VW T4 Indicators stuck on when central locking

I am struggling with an ongoing electrical issue.

51 plate VW Caravelle 2.5TDI

When I lock the van with key fob, sometimes

LRHT4 17-03-2024, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Mk3 16 plate TDI 184 FR clutch issue.

Ahh, I would be thinking about the Sachs X-Tend kit with DMF.

Crasher 17-03-2024, 07:49 PM Go to last post
    davedlewis

Thanks again for the advice, I’m only double checking as half the mileage is towing a transporter trailer with weight close to the limit. It’s a great

davedlewis 17-03-2024, 06:10 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2.4 v6 cambelt change help

You can download and save as a pdf everything to do with your car from erWin. As you will not have used it before I suggest paying €30 for a day

Crasher 17-03-2024, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

That is very low milage. The usual action would be to insist on a four piece clutch DMF kit but even with my mega fussy mechanic hat on I am tempted to

Crasher 17-03-2024, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    csp22uk

2.4 v6 cambelt change help

Hi everyone, ive a 1997 2.4v6, that i need to do a cambelt on, but struggling to find any write ups or torque wrench settings, can anyone help?

csp22uk 17-03-2024, 08:28 AM Go to last post
    mickeybo

Re: 2003 Ford Galaxy (Sharan) 1.9 ASZ TDi Fan Control Module Issues.

First check on this has to be the coolant temp sensor resistance taken at cold should read approx 2-3 k the very most likely cause of your problem with

mickeybo 17-03-2024, 01:07 AM Go to last post
    Lucian189

Re: SQ7 Power Loss Issue / Popping Noise

Have you managed to fix this issue >?? I have the same problem,changed some expensive parts ,still same ..power /boost drops plus turbo 1 surges instantly

Lucian189 16-03-2024, 10:43 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -