Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• kite

There is no available content written by kite
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

dildarya

Re: Passat B6 estate boot lock issue

Thanks for your reply
    It doesn't open even with boot open but mechanism locked by hand

dildarya Today, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Coild it habe been jammed shut or run into, and distorted al8gnment a bit? If you open the boot then use a solid bar like acrewdriver shaft to mimic the

VAG-Abound Today, 10:31 PM Go to last post
    dildarya

Any ideas please ?
    Any help will be much appreciated

dildarya Today, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    mazerati

Night Vision MMI ?

Hi Guys,

Just been out driving at night and playing with my Night Vision.
    Just wandered if any one had looked into the possibility

mazerati Today, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    nevo

Re: mmi oil level indicator

Exactly what I wanted,much appreciated.

nevo Today, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    nbedford

Re: Wireless carplay

Well this finally arrived today
    Carlinkit CarPlay Wireless Activator USB Dongle Suitable Original car Built in Wired CarPlay Wired to Wireless-in

nbedford Today, 07:56 PM Go to last post
    Feemy82

Spare key for 2015 A4

Hello all,

I have just recently purchased an Audi A4 from a dealer but it only comes with one key fob, no emergency key either. It's had

Feemy82 Today, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: 2020 Map Update Download

I think Audi need to make this easier and cheaper to update. Thereís also an element of safety related to out of date maps.

I was travelling

srbsq7 Today, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    MikeSteed

Thermostat location.

Hi all,
    Hope someone can help. I have an Audi A6 Avant 2.0 tdi 177 with multitronic auto, 62 plate, and was hoping someone could inform me where

MikeSteed Today, 05:37 PM Go to last post
    sbt

Re: mmi oil level indicator

hi on my laser dipstick minimum oil level from the stop ie dipstick fully in outer tube against the hilt the measurement is 520 mm . maximum oil level

sbt Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    rapport25

Re: Ordered A6 Avant BE

Agreed! I went with an S Line & added Tech Pack and Comfort & Sound Pack.

rapport25 Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    Gmonster

That is all good food for thought.. doesnít sound like the latest BE edition is as good a value proposition as before..

Sent from

Gmonster Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    St3veM

Correct.

Better audio is NOT standard on the C8 where it was Bose on the C7 BE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

St3veM Today, 04:46 PM Go to last post
    rapport25

No added extra, part of comfort & sound pack.

BE over S Line is bigger wheels, black pack & flat bottomed sterring wheel, nothing

rapport25 Today, 04:30 PM Go to last post
    Gmonster

So the upgraded audio isnít standard on the C8 BE?... bit surprised at that if so etc.. given the increased costs this time around.

Gmonster Today, 04:17 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -