Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Josana

There is no available content written by Josana
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Kamiosoup

Re: Map Update via SD Card failing

Good man

Kamiosoup Today, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    DanD3

Must be the map download. Iíll definitely find an answer as the car is under warranty. Just may take a little longer.

Iíll chase up soon

DanD3 Today, 06:46 PM Go to last post
    Kamiosoup

Hi,

I've downloaded both the entire europe 2018/2019 & just the GB maps alone to test to see if any would work but nothing has

Kamiosoup Today, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    VAG Coding LTD

Introduction to say hello to everyone

Hello

Ladies & gents this is our first post so let us introduce ourselves we are a registered authorised VW independent repairer

VAG Coding LTD Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    M32

Battery

Looking to fit a new battery to my 3.0l diesel A4 before winter. This one looks compatable http://Yuasa 5 Year Guarantee HSB020...2V Car Battery

M32 Today, 05:50 PM Go to last post
    FRA6

A6 Allroad 4G 3.0 TDI (2013) Drive Train

Hi There !
    I have been struggling with a vibration coming from the front right wheel of my allroad.

All wheel balancing, tire and brake

FRA6 Today, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    B600power

97 Polo 16v (AFH) ECU reference?

Hi folks

Today i went to VW to perform a throttle body adaptation, and they said it could not adapt they had a look at the ecu and had white

B600power Today, 05:15 PM Go to last post
    sourmanflint

Just installed RNS-510 no sound

Hi guys,

as post says I just replaced my RCD310 with an RNS-510, I got secondhand. Unit powers up ok, but there is no audio for anything.

sourmanflint Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    Mrt60

Mfd

Hi
    I hope I have come to the correct Forum.
    I have a 2014 B7 Passat saloon.
    Blumtion tech business style.
    On the multi function

Mrt60 Today, 03:33 PM Go to last post
    rickerby

Re: New A6 now on the Configurator

Looks like there here are deals out there already, with dealers advertising around £7k off before any negotiation. Pcp rates look lower than usual as

rickerby Today, 03:21 PM Go to last post
    Persuader

Re: Anyone running spacers?

15mm all round with longer bolts(40 mm)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Persuader Today, 02:41 PM Go to last post
    Sullydog

Re: Front Suspension CLICK or a CLONK

Hi
    If anyone is interested, or having similar issues, i have sorted my problem

I had to get a new tyre fitted and while i was there

Sullydog Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    far2tall

Anyone running spacers?

I've got my wheels booked on for a refurb next week and would like to add spacers at the same time so they fill the arches a bit better. A subtle mod

far2tall Today, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    zihniates

DSG Mechatronic Electronic Control Unit Scheme Issue

Hi,

I need DSG Mechatronic Electronc Control Unit Scheme.

Can you help me anyone?

Greatings from Turkey.

zihniates Today, 01:32 PM Go to last post
    nizzex

Re: BSY Engine (Passat) issues

Had the engine code read?

nizzex Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -