Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• JayNana

There is no available content written by JayNana
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

BigNurse

Re: Q8

Totally agree !
    I rather prefer those high-quality metal buttons, with a fantastic feel and “click” when you push/rotate them. instead the total-dirty-fashion-screens

BigNurse Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    Adwarrior

Re: Can anyone identify this nut?

It may well be M8.

Thanks for the reply, I'll take a look.

Adwarrior Yesterday, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Could a CV replacement cause bearing failure??

I guess that's no then?

Maybe the OP can find a good hub carrier complete with bearing and hub from a breaker.

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    uBondapak

Re: Lit up like a christmas tree

Sounds exactly like mine unfortunately alright. Damn expensive if not under warranty too.

Mine might disappear for a couple of months but

uBondapak Yesterday, 10:33 PM Go to last post
    Buckle

Re: Help please: electrical steering column noise

Hi, thanks for your response. you are the second person which has proposed this....the slipring is something i don’t know much about however I will give

Buckle Yesterday, 10:17 PM Go to last post
    DanD3

Re: Map Update via SD Card failing

Hi,
    Actually not yet.
    I’ve been asked to take the car back to the dealership and they are going to download the maps from an official Audi

DanD3 Yesterday, 10:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Even with my full on hot spanner set using a seven hole multi point burner at full **** the ally hub carrier just sucks the heat up and sinks it away

Crasher Yesterday, 09:48 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: Help please: electrical steering column noise

Slip rings?

Whippy53 Yesterday, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Can anyone identify this nut?

M7? The only M7’s tend to be on the gearbox but they are 11mm across flats so 13mm AF says M8 so earth strap mount on the chassis leg in front of

Crasher Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Even with a little heat on the housing?

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    Discbrake

Re: Map Update via SD Card failing

Hi DanD3,

I had the same issue this weekend. I repeated a down load of the 2018/2019 Europe maps several times to the SD card but on trying

Discbrake Yesterday, 09:32 PM Go to last post
    wuzzbert

Re: MK5 Golf (2004) immobiliser kicking in no display on dash / cluster

That is very interesting, thank you very much, I will charge it up and do some battery tests on it

wuzzbert Yesterday, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Where to buy engine speed sensor for my 3.0 engine?

How about a code read before throwing new parts at it?

Crasher Yesterday, 09:16 PM Go to last post
    wuzzbert

Could it really be a low battery if the car was cranking and starting?? I mean surely if the car can start it can power the cluster!

wuzzbert Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

I see it all the time, modern starters can crank an engine over on a flat battery but everything else shuts down. As it recovered even more says battery,

Crasher Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -