Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Susu21

There is no available content written by Susu21
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Milesunder

Re: Q7 Facelift

Reading the article it mentions that they think it is unlikely they will change the interior to that which is in the Q8, however, if the Q8 is similar

Milesunder Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Tires failure

Gazwould Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    nen2319

Petrol Flap not locking

Hi guys - so I have a Mk6 Golf and I have a problem with the petrol flap not locking.

I've taken the flap out and locked/unlocked the car

nen2319 Today, 02:41 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Q7 4M parts on e-bay

And don't forget those trim pieces are for Left Hand Drive!

andyhud007 Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    MicaBlue

Re: Q7 4M parts on e-bay

Unfortunately this is likely to be a part from a stolen vehicle.

There were over 196,000 vehicles stolen last year with over 70% of them

MicaBlue Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    FortyPlus

Q7 4M parts on e-bay

It might be interesting to list items for Q7 that appear on e-bay. I got a set of as-new genuine Q7 4M winter wheels & tyres for a great price last

FortyPlus Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    MickeyK

Re: Wheel size

Rob. Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will check it later....

MickeyK Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: Wheel size

PCD will be ok but you need to check the ET or offset, this is cast into the wheel on the inside of the spokes or the front around the bolt holes. I used

Rob69 Today, 12:49 PM Go to last post
    DMcCo

Faulty clocks? - No rev or speedo, lots of warnings!

Hi, I have an 08 jetta 1.9 tdi. The dash clocks display the miles 75k and trip which is zero, but driving about neither go up, the speedo and rev counter

DMcCo Today, 12:00 PM Go to last post
    slackworth

Re: BiTdi Auto Service

I do believe dealers are a mixed bag as well. I had an issue on my A6 after Stoke Audi serviced the DSG gearbox - it completely died after a short drive

slackworth Today, 11:26 AM Go to last post
    geoff4e

Re: Picked my A6 up [emoji16]

That's good news glad it's working well. I must get my car booked in for the same treatment.

geoff4e Today, 10:57 AM Go to last post
    rhencullen1989

New clutch and Dmf.....rough price please

Hi my A4 1.8T BEX Quattro requires a clutch and dual mass, I usually do my own work, but this is going to be beyond my capabilities, what's the rough

rhencullen1989 Today, 10:29 AM Go to last post
    gjmartin

Re: MY2019 Changes

Good news all round.

Mine is from VW in Newbury, down in the South.

Thanks for the links will check them out.

gjmartin Today, 10:06 AM Go to last post
    MrMikee

I'll get that once i get home. I'm at work atm

MrMikee Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    Frithwood

What is the DOT number on the sidewalls?

Frithwood Today, 09:36 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -