Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• eben80

There is no available content written by eben80
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Roverfan

Re: Fast Idle & White Smoke

Out of interest is the idle still at 1000rpm with MAF disconnected and when it is idling fast is it stable?
    Any remaps?

Roverfan Today, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    rjsdavis

Re: Horn location

Apologies for resurrecting this ancient post - but I've got the exact same issue.

My horn has been fine for years. Then it went intermittently

rjsdavis Yesterday, 11:49 PM Go to last post
    the surfer

Re: 2010 Passat 2.0 TDI - Erratic/fluctuating revs at idle

Iím almost certain this is not the case. The car has been idling rough for a long time and the HPFP hasnít catastrophically failed. I just assumed that

the surfer Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
    seancook1983

I have thought maybe injector issue but the fact unplugging MAF sensor makes the white smoke stop I'm not sure how the 2 can be connected.

seancook1983 Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    Nemo78

Re: 4M finds.

Is self parking literally that...itíll do the accelerator and brake unlike the park assist which makes us control the speed and car does the wheel?

Nemo78 Yesterday, 10:18 PM Go to last post
    2stroke

Octavia 1.8 TSI ( 2009-2013 ) Experiences... ?

Hi !

The wife wants to buy an Octavia SCOUT 1.8 TSI ( 2009-2013 )
    with 6-speed manual gearbox,
    but I don't know anything about

2stroke Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    2stroke

1.8T , Side mounted dual intercooler... ?

Hi !

Anyone here who has fitted the side mounted dual intercoolers available
    on the A4 B6 1.8T 190 Hp version on their A4 B7 1.8T

2stroke Yesterday, 10:00 PM Go to last post
    AT.

Re: 4M finds.

No, it can't be. I have that option, and it's enabled in the MMI. Probably that connects the TSR to the ACC.

AT. Yesterday, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    bluezie

Re: Audi A6 2014C7 Gearbox fault!!

What's the rest of the fault code? The explanatory text is missing.

bluezie Yesterday, 09:41 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

In my experience the most likely cause is blocked injectors caused by high pressure fuel pump failure.

Crasher Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2010 Passat 2.0 TDI - Erratic/fluctuating revs at idle

IF the HPFP had eaten its internals AND the debris has entered the system then just changing the HPFP won’t solve the problem of blocked injectors

Crasher Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    Kross

Re: Golf MK6 2.0 Tdi

thanks
    there is 2.0 110 cv and 1.6 105
    anyways how much the 140 Hp Consume

Kross Yesterday, 08:21 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: S Line Rear Spring

Unlike cars of many years ago, stating around 1996 ish, VAG started to expand the range of springs fitted to their cars to fine tune the suspension for

Crasher Yesterday, 08:13 PM Go to last post
    A6forever

Re: Wiring installation of Dash Cam

All sorted. Both my dash cam and phone charger now installed via direct connection to fuse box on drivers side.

Sent from my SM-G980F using

A6forever Yesterday, 08:05 PM Go to last post
    seancook1983

Is it poss that a faulty MAF would cause white smoke? and fast idle tho. as don't want to but a new MAF if its not the issue. as they said electrical

seancook1983 Yesterday, 07:49 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -

free web
stats