Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• buddyboy

There is no available content written by buddyboy
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

vinpetrol

2014 golf 2.0 tdi fuel pump control module location?

Hi All

does anyone know if the fuel pump control module is jammed on top of the fuel tank?
    I need to replace mine and I think I can

vinpetrol Yesterday, 11:50 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: Oil pump...

Crasher is in the trade and therefore has many things mere mortals do not possess. Deleting the balance unit and Fitting a chain drive replacement has

DMitch16 Yesterday, 09:55 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Twin counter rotating twice engine speed Lanchester balancer shafts smooth out 4 pot high compression diesel resonance .

Makes an engineering

Gazwould Yesterday, 09:53 PM Go to last post
    TheRenegade

00778 - Steering Angle Sensor (G85) - unable to remove

Hi guys,

A guy local to me reached out to me to help get rid of the problem listed above. After a small search on the internet we found the

TheRenegade Yesterday, 09:47 PM Go to last post
    A8_London

Re: Took the plunge for Q7 2020

I am same as you. Not bothered too much. However Its not as simple as it sounds. Audi dealer can undervalue your car, at the end of the contract, and

A8_London Yesterday, 09:31 PM Go to last post
    Q7_2020

The loyalty discount is supposedly if you have a current VWFS finance contract. Whilst I appreciate that the car is likely to drop into negative equity,

Q7_2020 Yesterday, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    TedVW

Thank you both Gazwould and Crasher.
    Tell me more about the 'remanufacture' of the second balance shaft and oil pump to take the 100mm hex key

TedVW Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    gjustg

Audi A3 8v Throttle Actuator Control System Stuck Open

I have a 63 plate Audi A3 2.0 Diesel S-Line, the other day whilst driving home I noticed a flashing light on my dashboard, but everything seemed fine,

gjustg Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    granttd73

Audi Coupe Front brake pipes Picture

Hi, hope you can help.
    I have a 1995 Audi coupe (2.6 v6) i have all the brakes in pieces!.
    Would anyone be able to take a picture of how the

granttd73 Yesterday, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: 1.9TDi CTS

Cars these age do CTS , thermostat and housing .

Gazwould Yesterday, 07:58 PM Go to last post
    ellaguru2u

1.9TDi CTS

I have recently bought a '05 1.9 TDi Final Edition Avant having previously owned an '04 2.5 version. When I bought the 2.5 I had a problem with low temp

ellaguru2u Yesterday, 07:09 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Coolant leak strikes again... good dealer experience so far

OK thanks anyway Andy. Just a shame they didnít drop in the V8 as part of the package :-)

Q7 3.0 TDi ABT Power 325bhp MY16 S-Line

wardienet Yesterday, 05:55 PM Go to last post
    Rajsta

Re: Multiple errors

Here are the scan results.
    More errors than what I was expecting!

01-Engine Management:
    U111300 Function limitation due to received

Rajsta Yesterday, 05:38 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Yep, kind of. There is a "film" inbetween the outer and inner layers of the front windscreen glass. Its required so the HUD image is not "blurred"

andyhud007 Yesterday, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    andyhud007

Re: Coolant leak strikes again... good dealer experience so far

No mate I didnt go into that level of detail with them. From our discussions its a single loom across all variants now and the connectors "exist"

andyhud007 Yesterday, 04:06 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -