Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Dan1066

There is no available content written by Dan1066
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

VAG-Abound

Re: Is my car dead?

The belt could easily have been damaged by the engine stopping suddenly. So it may well need replacing, but not in itself fix the original problem.

VAG-Abound Today, 01:14 AM Go to last post
    Gmonster

Re: 1 week A6 ownership impressions

I have the 2.0 TDI manual. No doubt there are issues with the clutch/dmf... I have had an intermittent clutch judder since the early days but it was difficult

Gmonster Today, 12:25 AM Go to last post
    sapstar

Wow you figured out when I changed the timing belt . I guessed it was 140K as my log book is in the car...
    When the car stopped, I felt a different

sapstar Yesterday, 11:49 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: VW Golf Mk5 Gt Sport 140 (2008) - Cuts out whilst driving!

Do they have a decent diagnostics system to check for codes?

Why was the crank sensor replaced previously, and was it a VAG or quality part

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 11:23 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Is this the BRE engine you posted about before (and mentioned 155k miles when changing that belt - so it's even newer if so)?

When it stopped

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 11:18 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Auto is practically faultless.

Whippy53 Yesterday, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    sapstar

Is my car dead?

My Audi A6 TDI suddenly stopped on the highway on saturday and doesn't start any more. I had it towed to a garage. Today they diagnosed the problem and

sapstar Yesterday, 10:54 PM Go to last post
    daz1761

VW Golf Mk5 Gt Sport 140 (2008) - Cuts out whilst driving!

As the title says, my Golf has cut out whilst driving on 2 occasions in 1 week.

The first time, I was on the bypass doing roughly 50mph -

daz1761 Yesterday, 08:43 PM Go to last post
    AnuragS

Re: Q7 Vosprung drive select height settings

Tried individual setting but it allows 3 settings of comfort, Balanced and dynamic for suspension. Comfort and balanced keep it at level 2 while dynamic

AnuragS Yesterday, 07:51 PM Go to last post
    AnuragS

Re: Q7 Vosprung drive select height settings

Thanks - I also assume we should be able to fix via coding . Dealer has refused as they say it is as per standard Audi settings. Are there any independent

AnuragS Yesterday, 07:48 PM Go to last post
    boreks

a6 c6 cuts off by self

hi ,
    i have a6 c6 diesel 140 hp . switch on 10-15 secondes run and by self switch off . and after switch on again and again 10-15 secundes work

boreks Yesterday, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Kevmc63

really wanted an Auto but heard too many horror stories and it put me off

Kevmc63 Yesterday, 06:07 PM Go to last post
    nick.king

Re: Trying to find a part number for the rear tailgate lower trim fastener on a 2007 estate

Thank you for the quick reply, very much appreciated.

nick.king Yesterday, 05:50 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

I had a manual 3.0 Quattro C6, loved it. My mate has it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dean warren Yesterday, 05:46 PM Go to last post
    Elansear

Sorry to say, you should really go for an auto. More efficient smother and less leg work. Hopefully you can get it sorted by the supplier, good luck.

Elansear Yesterday, 05:38 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -