Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• rowdy-999

There is no available content written by rowdy-999
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

toff

Re: Any fails with new stricter MOT for 3l diesel Quattro owners ?

Hi,

Mine used to smoke like a chieftain tank... white smoke... sickly sweet over-fueling.

I sent my injectors up to Diesel Bob

toff Today, 04:41 PM Go to last post
    toff

Re: Advice needed - replacing alarm siren unit

Mario doesn't know where it goes either!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

toff Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    footfistart

Re: Auto start stop not working

Okay Iíll have a look for the fuse. Do you know where the fuse is located as thatís an easy first task.

I have a yahoo email address which

footfistart Today, 04:32 PM Go to last post
    toff

Advice needed - replacing alarm siren unit

Hi folks,

In a nutshell; please can somebody tell me the exact location of the alarm siren on the A6 C6 Avant?

My A6

toff Today, 04:31 PM Go to last post
    Amo Zirins

Re: another MMI confused owner (2005/2006 C6)

Iím doing my update now. 3 hours already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amo Zirins Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    spannermonkey

newbie needs help with engine swap!!!

hiThere,
    I was the proud owner of a 2007 audi a3 sportback 1.9 tdi with the dreaded BXE Engine until 1 day it decided to part company with 1

spannermonkey Today, 01:13 PM Go to last post
    lozzyho

Re: Gaiter boot clip

Thank you morski, very much appreciated.

Sorry for the delayed response, message got stuck in my spam filter.

lozzyho Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    Keithuk

Re: Auto start stop not working

There are fuses for Start/Stop Operation Button (E693). Do you have a fuse & relay layout? PM with your email (providing it not the free ones yahoo/gmail

Keithuk Today, 01:10 PM Go to last post
    Maddogmark

What are these for?

I have a pipe on my passat highline 1.9tdi pd where do they go?

Maddogmark Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    mercmush

Audi A8 D3 options for playing music

Hello All

I'm new on this forum and although I've owned many VWs I've yet to sample an Audi.
    I'm currently toying with the idea of

mercmush Today, 12:40 PM Go to last post
    robbyg

Re: Air Suspension

is this by any chance a black bitdi registration ending AHZ? There is history if so.

robbyg Today, 11:59 AM Go to last post
    watrob

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding

My second photo says "Function unavailable in this country"

My Q7 is March 2018 build so it will have the latest firmware revision,

watrob Today, 10:49 AM Go to last post
    spyderboyant

If you only get "no traffic sign recognised" - YES. Get VCP and apply dataset patch.... You will then have the same issue I have... either "traffic

spyderboyant Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post
    watrob

I tried parking in front of a speed this morning (and have done this before) and get nothing? photos attached,

All settings

watrob Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    bops6

Re: Rear fogs

Well itís back, 3rd time lucky eh
    This time all looks good
    Turns out it needed a software update and coding.
    Certainly wonít be

bops6 Today, 09:42 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Van Roof Rack Category Updated

We have finished the update of our van roof rack category, find a roof rack to fit your van at prices we cannot be beaten on.

Check the full range of van roof racks from Rhino as well as...

PFJones 06-06-2018 03:36 PM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -