Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Inguss Vabullis

There is no available content written by Inguss Vabullis
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Frithwood

Re: Best modified car insurance

I used L & V up until 6 years ago. They have got dearer and dearer. Perhaps they are trying to make themselves less competitive and going for the

Frithwood Today, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    Mr_brakka

Ami issue please help

Hi I hope someone can help me. Iíve got an ami system with a 30 pin iPod connection in the glove box but every time I plug my iPhone into it is just says

Mr_brakka Today, 06:31 PM Go to last post
    Mr_brakka

Re: Your suggestions please...

Hi did you ever find a solution to this problem as Iíve got the same problem with the inner light the one on the boot lid.

Sent from

Mr_brakka Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    craig20102010

Heating only works on one side of the car?

Im having a problem trying to diagnose what could be causing only one side of the car to blow out hot air...

The drivers side will not blow

craig20102010 Today, 06:14 PM Go to last post
    vwcabriolet1971

Re: Oil filters

+1 on Mann filters.

vwcabriolet1971 Today, 05:19 PM Go to last post
    vwcabriolet1971

Re: front wing corrosion

I would take them to the small claims court (easy to do - google "small claims court" . I'm fairly sure that they will cave in eventually. good

vwcabriolet1971 Today, 05:17 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Best modified car insurance

Admiral used to be ok for modified cars but then they got a bit expensive for me.

A6S Today, 05:13 PM Go to last post
    vwcabriolet1971

Re: front wing corrosion

My daughter had 2 front bubbling wings replaced about a year ago with no problems. It seems a little crazy to me that a wing replacement due to rust can

vwcabriolet1971 Today, 05:10 PM Go to last post
    morski

Re: Oil filters

Stick with the oem. The oil filters are cheap already £12.53 for the 2.0tdi model

morski Today, 05:09 PM Go to last post
    vwauditom

ESP ASR or ABS?!!!

Hi Forum

Audi A4 Cabriolet 3.2 2007

The anti slip regualtor has appeared on my display again and the car is stuck in traction

vwauditom Today, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    Aranogar

Re: Help ASAP

Hey, I would suggest that you back track from the charge air outlet off the turbo all the way to inlet manifold and make sure every pipe and connection

Aranogar Today, 04:44 PM Go to last post
    Aranogar

Desperate help with driver door switches/controls

Right so I have just picked up my 3rd mk5 golf and have run into a bit off a problem, all the electronic items in my drivers door do NOT work the only

Aranogar Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    Buzzoff

Re: Binding off side rear brake

Hi crasher thanks for your reply,

Yes when the car is in the air the rear wheels both spin freely, only whan the car is being driven does

Buzzoff Today, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    bobbyp

Re: Q7 4m electrical issues with interior roof lights

OK thanks for the reply, I will keep an eye on this and make sure they fully check over the car before handing it back. Please report back when your car

bobbyp Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Binding off side rear brake

So with the back in the air, the brakes do not bind but the disc gets hot when driving?

Stupid question time, did you clamp the axle?

Crasher Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -