Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• St3veM

There is no available content written by St3veM
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Gmonster

Re: Oil filters

Mann filters are generally recommended as being the same as the original Audi fitted parts... for both oil and air filters.. they also do pollen and air

Gmonster Today, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    f927

Re: Oil filters

no preference in oil filters,they are all good as long as get right one that fits the model.Brake pads I use Vetech Brand from GSF.

f927 Today, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    f927

Re: Clutch/Gearbox rattle

you need to change the clutch and flywheel.vibration of the flywheel being out of balance,it happens as the clutch wears.

f927 Today, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    MILLWALL72

Re: Ccm module and recirculating flap motor

Never had an s204, had a couple of 203 estates and loved them. Problems I had were bodywork related. Cars between 1997ish and 2003 were bad for rust.

MILLWALL72 Today, 08:26 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

I haven't had long a S204 , do you know much about them ?

Gazwould Today, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Adblue system fault No restart in 650 miles

Good job
    Nothing better than a free fix

A6S Today, 07:23 PM Go to last post
    geoff4e

Re: Air con service needed @ 3 years old? Why so much??

I own a 21 year old A6 and never had the air con serviced, and it works as good today as it did when new.
    All I do is change the pollen filter every

geoff4e Today, 05:47 PM Go to last post
    MILLWALL72

I've had a few but the ones that always had the leaks were the w202s. There's a pig snout drain under the scuttle. It clocks up in no time.

MILLWALL72 Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

What Merc did you have ?

Gazwould Today, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    The Technician

Fog Light Grilles

Hi,

Does anyone know a good place to get a NSF fog light grill for an A4 2010, I have seen them from 8 online to Audi asking 38 each!!

The Technician Today, 05:15 PM Go to last post
    prophet

Re: Fitting permanent charge connector to A6

Just an update on my plight. Hopefully it is fixed. I ended up purchasing a CTEK Time To Charge charger, and wired the comfort connector directly to the

prophet Today, 05:08 PM Go to last post
    DirtyDiesel_VAG

Re: He

Do have a pic of the problem but don't know how to upload it lol

DirtyDiesel_VAG Today, 05:00 PM Go to last post
    DirtyDiesel_VAG

Re: He

I did get to the bottom of the problem and I might aswell post what was wrong, in case anyone else experiences similar.

A fuse had melted

DirtyDiesel_VAG Today, 04:46 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Yes thick old stuff under there , percevere with the usual common issue of an aquarium and you'll have a legend .

Gazwould Today, 04:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1.4 tsi 122hp golf

Yes it is a CAXC, your car which was built on the 28/09/2009

It needs to go on the VAG ODIS system for Software Version Management to make

Crasher Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -