Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• VAG-Abound

There is no available content written by VAG-Abound
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Retom

Re: Winter tyres with alloys - what will fit?

I have now also 22" Pirelli Scorpion Winter. Probably the worst winter tyres I ever had. Much worst than my previous Goodyear or Conti winter sets.

Retom Today, 01:02 AM Go to last post
    Retom

Re: 285/50/20 instead of 285/45/20 on Q7 S-line with Air Suspension

Car producers usually recommend not to exceed 2% of rolling circumference of the wheel. IMO up to 3% is still safe but you have to be aware of some differences

Retom Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    SJB33

Re: Annoying Rattle

The rattle is now fixed on mine albeit the car had to go in second time before the noise disappeared. It was a dashboard issue and tape was applied to

SJB33 Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    Kevmc63

Re: Door puddle lights

ok thatís great thanks

Kevmc63 Yesterday, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    razor77

Aftermarket CarPlay / Android Auto MMI upgrades

Iíve been toying with the idea of an upgrade for a while a seen the boxes from £150 on AliExpress.

Whose done it, what have been your results,

razor77 Yesterday, 10:13 PM Go to last post
    A6S

- EM Tuning
    These were the guys I got them off a few years back. You can get away with small spade connectors but they have a tendency to fall

A6S Yesterday, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    Kevmc63

Thanks 👍 any idea where to get converters ? A quick search today online and they were £17.

Kevmc63 Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    A6S

The wires are short. Fitted these to a couple of audis now and the cables are just long enough to poke through the hole in the door card. If it pings

A6S Yesterday, 09:52 PM Go to last post
    Cyborg2

Re: Intermittant fault

Realistically is false representation, knowingingly selling a product with a known flaw, but here's the catch, when running a diagnostic there's no hard

Cyborg2 Yesterday, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    MILBY3183

Re: Annoying Rattle

Mine is the same, comes and goes. A lot better than it used to be. I think itís a design flaw so not sure if it will ever be solvable completely

MILBY3183 Yesterday, 07:44 PM Go to last post
    John S

Re: Alarm issue

The manufacturer should put suitable security on performance cars
    Having said that if you go aftermarket and donít put stickers in the window it

John S Yesterday, 07:29 PM Go to last post
    willdudeuk

Re: Door Lock Repair Guide - Help!

Thanks for your reply.

I shall take a look and see what I can find at the breakers yard / online.

Just interested to know

willdudeuk Yesterday, 07:24 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: 58 plate a3 driver door wiring loom

Have you exposed the wiring as far as the door control units? It's typically things like zip-ties with a "barb" pushed into a hole in the door

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Alarm issue

I was trying to order an immobilser a few weeks ago and Scorpion were out of stock due to the high demand from customers with modern keyless cars (especially

Crasher Yesterday, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Door Lock Repair Guide - Help!

I went with genuine item on eBay from a car being dismantled. Cheap, and working absolutely fine a year later on.

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 06:41 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -