Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• There is no available content written by
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Novica

Re: Manifold error P2015 on 2.0 TDI CAGB

Yes, I have, twice this year. On the end of february and now again due to this error.
    As I am driving mostly in town, I will cleaned it again after

Novica Today, 11:52 AM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: Ami issue please help

It does help everyone if you post up the manufactor year/ Registration year of your car.

dan2485 Today, 11:51 AM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: Manifold error P2015 on 2.0 TDI CAGB

good work,

the build up of crud in the intake manifold normally causes the error as a flap does not seat correctly.

Did you

dan2485 Today, 11:48 AM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Coil light flashing, limp mode.

When you are in the higher gears the turbo is being allowed to build more pressure, so there will be more of a discrepancy in expected boost to actual

philipharmes Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: Looking to buy a Petrol B8

I have a 2010 Avant SE with parking sensors, no issues with oil or timing chain, it's got full Audi history and I still take it there. One thing I do

JimA4B6 Today, 11:13 AM Go to last post
    Aisnake008

Re: A6 2014-2015 buyers guide

Cheers, had issues with my A6 adblue sensor not recognising itís full. Has a technician booked in and about an hour before he was due it cleared itself.

Aisnake008 Today, 10:08 AM Go to last post
    jmurray01

Re: Problem with mother's Citroen AX...

Well strangely enough I changed the battery today (the old one was a tiny Halfords model which was God knows how old) and now the battery light goes out

jmurray01 Today, 02:30 AM Go to last post
    kingston1990

Re: Night Vision RetroFit

Hiya Andy I’m looking at retro fitting night vision in to my Audi A8 2010 d4 I’ve been reading your post and I’m hoping to do the same

kingston1990 Today, 12:54 AM Go to last post
    morgz84

Re: Oil leak from rear of head

Thanks for that Crasher. How do the printing rights work? Can you to print in bulk? Would I be able to print the full engine manual on a decent

morgz84 Yesterday, 11:42 PM Go to last post
    mishu67ro

Re: P0421 Catalyst 1 Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 1

The catalytic converter is gone !!

mishu67ro Yesterday, 11:22 PM Go to last post
    mishu67ro

Re: A4 Cabriolet Key Programming Issues - Immo Part of cluster or separate?

The audi A4 B6 has an RB4 cluster , A4 B7 has an RB8 clusters are not compatible .
    RB4 is not encrypted RB8 is encrypted .
    Both has immo

mishu67ro Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1998 Polo 6N1 1.6 AEE engine auto sometimes cuts out/stalls, then restarts 80,000 miles.

I will have to make sure my rescheduled double hernia opp does not clash.

Crasher Yesterday, 10:14 PM Go to last post
    Mr_brakka

Re: Ami issue please help

Sorry but I have no idea what the difference between them are. Is there a quick way to tel the difference or is there I a link so I can read up on the

Mr_brakka Yesterday, 09:48 PM Go to last post
    Hannu5

Re: 1.9tdi pd 130 2004. New owner questions

I'd agree with gazwould on engine oil. They have no trouble going high mileage with correct lubricant but the spec is very important. If he's decent

Hannu5 Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Right xenon fault

We do it with the car in the air and wheel off as it is less struggle.

Crasher Yesterday, 09:25 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -