Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Adrian James

There is no available content written by Adrian James
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

FrenchAudi

Re: Replacing Headlight assemblies on wifes car - options?

I don't know if you are referring to my post.

It was a link to a picture of some fenders - the American name for what you would call a wing,

FrenchAudi Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
    Tom.Hartley

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 and RSAP

I have an A8 W12 from 2008 and an S7 (normal, not edge). RSAP woirks great, although pairing requires a 12 digit number

BUT it only remembers

Tom.Hartley Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    PajeroGolf

Re: Condensation issues. Could it be linked to air con?

Hi All

Just a quick update.
    I had the air con cleaned and regassed at Halords. They also check for leaks and confirmed that there were

PajeroGolf Today, 12:28 PM Go to last post
    PajeroGolf

Re: How to access interior fuse box on 2008 RHD Golf Plus

Hi Tony

Look to the right of the steering wheel. Some considerable way down there will be a handle which when you pull it and it will open

PajeroGolf Today, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Replacing Headlight assemblies on wifes car - options?

I am losing the plot, meant to post a reply to my error and ended up deleting the message, sorry! If you post it again I will do what I meant to do...

Crasher Today, 12:14 PM Go to last post
    A-Rod

Re: 2008 A6 4F Fog Lights in the UK

Anyone?

A-Rod Today, 12:13 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A1 S Line blower resistor replacement. *** - (What the foam)?

When we remove faulty air bags we have to discharge them before putting them in the waste, as you can see this is quite a violent job...

Crasher Today, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Running Temperature for 1.9 TDI PD 2004

I had a touran quite a few years ago & once up to temperature it stayed at 90 all the time.

I've had a few cars with this engine &

philipharmes Today, 10:54 AM Go to last post
    cyberboblouth

Re: Golf mk5 boot release fuse?

Great thread and certainly helped me.

My issue seemed to be with the wiring between the rear pillar and boot latch, it doesn't help that

cyberboblouth Today, 01:08 AM Go to last post
    bordonbert

Re: A1 S Line blower resistor replacement. *** - (What the foam)?

Yes, that is pretty much the confusion I found when I searched Crasher. Not good is it?

For something so potentially dangerous you would

bordonbert Today, 12:22 AM Go to last post
    Rogg2

Re: What do people think of skoda superb?

Bought the SEL Executive Estate last October having had 2 Passats previously. I couldnt't complain about either, infact they were both fantastic cars,

Rogg2 Yesterday, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    soft

Re: Heads Up Display

Ahh I see, it is a "firm" mirror, not transparent. Wonder why it looses the "metal" then. I have never seen any old mirror do that,

soft Yesterday, 10:07 PM Go to last post
    damian33

Leaking Rear Washer Hose - Advice Appreciated

Hi All,

I think it would be fair to say I have been very disappointed with my Golf Mk6 (GT 2.0) over the last 9 years.

The latest

damian33 Yesterday, 09:59 PM Go to last post
    nicktooley

Re: Squealing brakes

Update, after some "discussions" with the dealer, they replaced the front discs and pads (foc) as they were corroded and pitted!!!

nicktooley Yesterday, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

Re: VCDS tweeks to 2014 A6 bitdi help near to Crewe, Cheshire please.

Quick update.

I've managed to do all of the above tweeks to my A6 with my Rosstech lead and software after persevering with the instructions

dt-tdi Yesterday, 09:07 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -