Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• There is no available content written by
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Quatrelle

Re: Rear light LEDs

Thanks for the replies, confirms my thoughts that a repair would be difficult. It's the outer one (rear light, stop and turn), and the cheapest I have

Quatrelle Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    suityou01

Re: Is my BCM faulty? - VW 2.0 TDI Touran 2011

Terminal 30 is fed from a relay, R4 on the diagram 12.29.

This is labelled "Ignition main circuits relay 1" on the web site I linked

suityou01 Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
    Ste1981

Re: Petrol in 2.0 TDI! I made a grave mistake

Drain it out then fill it go on a good run should be ok

Ste1981 Today, 12:16 PM Go to last post
    Blacklablover

Re: Service packages

To answer my own query the answer is yes but in my circumstances not appropriate

Blacklablover Today, 11:55 AM Go to last post
    chopper_harris

Good morning

Greetings from Standish, M6 Jn 27

I've owned VW since 1982

1976 Scirocco 1600 Auto (Original model with vertical front ind,

chopper_harris Today, 11:41 AM Go to last post
    manny.leeds

Just a tenner

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

manny.leeds Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
    suley

Cold Start Failing - Brake + EPS Lights on

Hi Guys,

So over the last few days its been getting colder and I did notice at times, I would put the key, press down on the clutch and it

suley Today, 11:09 AM Go to last post
    suityou01

Re: Is my BCM faulty? - VW 2.0 TDI Touran 2011

Having sifted through your VagCom output I can see that T30 is low or open.

According to the diagrams, 12.42 - Starting and charging - February

suityou01 Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

Re: A6 C7 VCDS Tricks

Similarly is there anyone close to Crewe, Cheshire that can help with these mods please?
    I'm more than happy to travel and meet up.
    Thanks

dt-tdi Today, 10:46 AM Go to last post
    dt-tdi

VCDS tweeks to 2014 A6 bitdi help near to Crewe, Cheshire please.

Hi all

Is there anyone close to Crewe that can help me with the following tweeks to my A6 C7 3.0 bitdi
    1. Single alarm chirp activation.

dt-tdi Today, 10:22 AM Go to last post
    chris.d

Re: Intermittent Heater Fan/Blower

not the easiest thing to get at so i changed fan and resistor while i had it appart and it was fine

chris.d Today, 10:01 AM Go to last post
    jayjayg25

Re: Intermittent Heater Fan/Blower

Did you ever get this issue sorted, was it the resistor?

jayjayg25 Today, 09:46 AM Go to last post
    iparkes

Touran Heating problems

Hello all

Needs opinions, thought, suggestions and ideas from others on this as I'm pulling my hair out with this.

iparkes Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    Gazwould

How much petrol went in ?

Gazwould Today, 07:28 AM Go to last post
    manny.leeds

Petrol in 2.0 TDI! I made a grave mistake

Not only did I do that, I also drove 4/5 miles which in my previous thread explains how the car was acting. My question is, once I drain the petrol out,

manny.leeds Today, 01:09 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -