Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• MarkTM

There is no available content written by MarkTM
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

sbc55

Re: Advanced (Direct) Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - Retrofit

Hi Andy,

I have just retrofitted TPMS but i only can use the sport display option in order to display the TPMS in VC. Not sure yours is the

sbc55 Today, 06:32 AM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Cant start the engine. SAFE on Dashboard

Unless someone has been playing around with that module already, then it looks like its faulty and needs to be replaced. You could ask about flashing

B5NUT Yesterday, 11:42 PM Go to last post
    Shab2015

Re: oil leak

Did you ever sort this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shab2015 Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    Shab2015

Q7 has slight wobble on low rpm

Hi

Recently noticed that my Q7 has a slight wobble/miss fire when it is rev,d between idle and 900rpm. Clears up after 1000rpm and does not

Shab2015 Yesterday, 11:38 PM Go to last post
    blondieee

Dump valve/turbo flutter

So, long story short I had a turbo leak that I got fixed or so I thought but they didn't fit it properly. So anyway, I fixed the leak myself recently

blondieee Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

Re: How to test coolant sensor loom for 5v?

I tried that now, 1 probe on battery negative and the other probe on the 2 pins of the connector and neither of the pins has a voltage. So there is no

TdiBlacky140 Yesterday, 11:14 PM Go to last post
    zafirovp

Re: Cant start the engine. SAFE on Dashboard

@B5NUT many many people were looking at this scan but you are the first one to notice it. Thank you.

Any ideas on how to fix it. I can take

zafirovp Yesterday, 11:05 PM Go to last post
    mumutley

Re: Audi TT MK1 Seats coupe or roadster

They are the same

mumutley Yesterday, 10:46 PM Go to last post
    mumutley

Golf Mk3 2.8 VR6 inlet manifold??

Hi All,

Golf VR6 inlet manifold??

The standard inlet manifold crosses over the top of the engine and surely this must absorb

mumutley Yesterday, 09:58 PM Go to last post
    mumutley

Golf VR6 2.8 engine strip and rebuild

Hi All

I have been on this forum for a good few years now and realy enjoy the help and advise given and received

I have

mumutley Yesterday, 09:53 PM Go to last post
    Novica

Re: MOT Advisory

By the way, on the net I found the prices for all bushes and set of bolts and nuts in amount of 150 euro cheaper then to buy complete arms ( links)

Novica Yesterday, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    Novica

I have recently changed stabilizer links on my A6.

During changing of the links I saw some bushes start showing age.

So, I decide

Novica Yesterday, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The original parts are usually TRW but Lemforder are very good.

Crasher Yesterday, 08:29 PM Go to last post
    heyescroft

Re: How to test coolant sensor loom for 5v?

I would try going between -ve and each connector in turn and see what you get. You can’t do any harm if you try either way

heyescroft Yesterday, 08:05 PM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

How to test coolant sensor loom for 5v?

I'm bit confused with regard to checking for 5v at the loom connector end? With the connector unplugged and the ignition switched on, how do I check for

TdiBlacky140 Yesterday, 07:41 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -