Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Mavrickxxx

There is no available content written by Mavrickxxx
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Ikal

Mk 6, 3 door rear glass removal

Hi guys newbie here, some kind person smashed my rear glass on my 3 door golf 1.4 mark 6. I have been searching and searching on how to remove and replace.

Ikal Today, 12:23 AM Go to last post
    necstandards

Re: 2.0 TDi Ultra CNHA EGR and cooler removal and cleaning

Fair play Kidd - happy motoring!

necstandards Yesterday, 08:22 PM Go to last post
    liam walsh

Refitted DPF plus EGR cooler and the car is running well now , no faults , no limp mode . Only cost was the DPF clean by DPF Center in Kildimo and coolant.

liam walsh Yesterday, 08:04 PM Go to last post
    A8Cruiser

Re: B9 S4 & S5 reliability and servicing advice

My mate has a 2/3 yr old S5.
    no issues at all with the gearbox. The speed of change is phenomenal. He previously had the S-tronic box which was

A8Cruiser Yesterday, 08:02 PM Go to last post
    necstandards

Well, how did you get on?

necstandards Yesterday, 07:32 PM Go to last post
    B7 man

Re: Drivers Side Electric Window.

Ok, thank you for the advice and Theo’s up on the eBay regulators.

B7 man Yesterday, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A4 B5 Avant 2.4 V6 5V DOHC (AML) Yr 2000

From deep and distant memory, I would drop the subframe which is easy on a lift.

Crasher Yesterday, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: VW golf mk5 starting problems

Faulty ECU's are very rare, you were unlucky.

Crasher Yesterday, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    Ian Morgan

P0562 fault code showing on diagnostics machine

I have a 2009 A3 2 litre TDI. Fault code P0562 (low voltage) was showing up on my diagnostics machine . The engine management light illuminated 2 days

Ian Morgan Yesterday, 05:25 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: Fuel additives

Wazmould says "you're doing it wrong". !

Whippy53 Yesterday, 04:25 PM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

Re: Fuel additives

Right correct 2so purchased, 200 to 1 ratio, now on 4th tank of fuel with 2so, and as I predicted earlier on no difference to how it starts/drives, if

lynalldiscovery Yesterday, 04:19 PM Go to last post
    nevo

Re: disc run out

nevo Yesterday, 03:02 PM Go to last post
    Tom_H

Re: EGR VALVE: replacement, clean or remap

Hi philipharmes, ok I'm thinking the emulator is the way to go....do you know whether cars with these emulators fitted will still pass the MOT?

Tom_H Yesterday, 02:54 PM Go to last post
    synchromesh

Re: A4 B5 Avant 2.4 V6 5V DOHC (AML) Yr 2000

Hello Crasher, Thanks for your reply. Its very helpful to have a perspective on it from someone who is familiar with the difficulty. I suspected it is

synchromesh Yesterday, 02:43 PM Go to last post
    Neilmahoney

Re: VW golf mk5 starting problems

Hi! Just to update & also maybe help other people with the same fault as mine being a intermittent non starter & fan running on full speed. After

Neilmahoney Yesterday, 02:25 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Media Advert - 1

• Google Adverts - 2

• Google Adverts - 3

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -