Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Gazwould

There is no available content written by Gazwould
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

LeoAshley7

Changing stereo and steering wheel

Hi all,

I recently bought a mk6 golf has the standard single din stereo and standard steering wheel which I believe is a 3 spoke.

LeoAshley7 Today, 03:16 AM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: A6 2012 door wont open from outside

The C6 used to suffer the same fault, would have hoped it was fixed on the C7.. Anyway it's most likely the door lock, the micro switches fail inside

B5NUT Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

A6 2012 door wont open from outside

Hi, had my A6 BiTDi back today, 5 weeks since it broke down with turbo problems to find the drivers door handle does nothing, i had to open the door from

dean warren Yesterday, 11:35 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Cant start the engine. SAFE on Dashboard

That's the 05 module. There are two modules on the A6 that cause other modules to go into CP, first is the "05-Acc/Start Auth" second is the

B5NUT Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    Novica

For me it looks like that modul which is responsible for supplying information about car's VIN is faulty as all modules has active CP until they get right

Novica Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post
    Gmonster

Re: High frequency judder when braking

TripleT... you will be able to by the kit front and back for c£400 ....then there the installation cost. Think Audiís book price for doing it all ...is

Gmonster Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    AT.

Re: Speed camera 80 mph

I've just checked my settings, and I haven't found this option. My menu looks like this:

Did I missed

AT. Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    B6Andy101

Re: Audi A6 S-Line MMI Issue

Hope you are pleased with the new ride...

Ref MMI options, I have no menu for screen heating, Adblue etc as you mention.

Folding

B6Andy101 Yesterday, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Brake Pad replacement

Find a friendly garage that will do the job, some garages don't like people supplying their own parts. As if the parts supplied don't fit then they could

B5NUT Yesterday, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    lifemoveon

Thanks guys..

Problem is that I don't have the tools, nor the know-how or the confidence to do it. The biggest risk is that I mess something

lifemoveon Yesterday, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Doing the job yourself is an option and the one I would choose, however make sure you have a better jack that the one that comes with the car, I would

B5NUT Yesterday, 09:07 PM Go to last post
    Retom

Re: Oil top up

Retom Yesterday, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Your issue is with module 05 which is the main security module for the car, and for some reason it's gone into component protection (CP), and if that

B5NUT Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Johnny31

Let me add another option to your list - something that I did and cannot recommend highly enough: get a set of ATE ceramic pads (and fit them yourself)!

Johnny31 Yesterday, 08:52 PM Go to last post
    Jonner123

Audi A3 1.6tdi help with cooling issue

Hi was hoping I could find some help or advice. My car seems to not be circulating the coolant properly. The radiator seems to be cold, fans running flat

Jonner123 Yesterday, 08:37 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -