Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• besi_05

There is no available content written by besi_05
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

petie

Re: Anyone know what this is?

Also it's six socket with onlyb5 wires going in

petie Today, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    petie

PBT GF10 it says 24 above it

petie Today, 03:04 PM Go to last post
    Robwest100

Re: Audi S5 with fault codes P0101, P0171 and P0174.

Yes 4.2 V8

Robwest100 Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post
    Stavros_Davros

Re: Heater / AC on - but not blowing air? please help!

Could it be the control console that has developed a fault?

They are available for about 20 on eBay, worth a shot for the money in my opinion.

Stavros_Davros Today, 02:38 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Is that a 6 pin plug with only 4 sockets used?

Crasher Today, 02:28 PM Go to last post
    mjpuds

Re: mk3 cab head gone ..

yes i have moved it to the mk4 section . cheers . this might help .

mjpuds Today, 02:28 PM Go to last post
    mjpuds

parts

ok i have been looking all over the place where is the best place buy parts..main dealer was stupid money...GSF only stocked some relays...ECP only had

mjpuds Today, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Can you get the part number off of the plug?

Crasher Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2007 audi a3 no dash lights and wont start

They suffer water damage underneath and are a bit of a pain to take off. If the terminals in the multiplug get corroded they are a pain in the **** to

Crasher Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: mk3 cab head gone ..

But it is the 2002 we are dealing with here?

Crasher Today, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    fbjvw

2006 Sharan. Bonnet won't open

Hi
    The bonnet release cable has snapped at the interior lever. Have tried molegrips but still won't open the bonnet.
    I assume the catch is

fbjvw Today, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    mjpuds

question about 2ltr cab

ok after making a big **** up and placing this post on the wrong section...ive just swapped over the coil pack and air filter and the car then ran really

mjpuds Today, 01:58 PM Go to last post
    Gunnark100

Re: Guide on servicing the un-serviceable cabin blower fan (error 01273)

Nice diy - respect and thanks for share...mine is errorfree still, but silly noise sometimes...maybe after winter tiny maintenance!

Gunnark100 Today, 01:18 PM Go to last post
    suley

Re: Cold Start Failing - Brake + EPS Lights on

Here is an update guys, so this morning I had the car again refuse to start, I thought, I know what to do, open and close fuse box, took a few attempts

suley Today, 12:57 PM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: Is anyone buying the C8?

Agree with that, door bins are ok but glovebox too small and nowhere else to put stuff. Note to audi "must ttry harder"!

Whippy53 Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -