Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• CunniBlingus

There is no available content written by CunniBlingus
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

C6Allroad

Re: A6 auto gearbox oil change

You will need to add some details about your car inc age and mileage as there are different types of 'autobox'. For instance if it's a Quattro with Tiptronic

C6Allroad Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Coolant leak - Culprit is the Coolant inlet valve seal

Yes mine was done under the Audi all-component extended warranty recently, no issues with dealer at all, they got authorisation through in couple of hours.

wardienet Yesterday, 11:13 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Cabin Filter

Arrow direction is airflow direction , so yellow side will be the clean side .

Gazwould Yesterday, 10:46 PM Go to last post
    A8Cruiser

Re: High mileage perils, differentiating automatics; clueless newbie questions.

Hi!

mileage... that is something I never worry about. However, make sure the car has had a few (as few) owners as possible. As then they

A8Cruiser Yesterday, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    mand

Re: Fuel Economy

Best motorway mpg @ 70mph was 42mpg, dash showed 52mpg.
    Normal commute is 34mpg with 10 miles on A road at 60-70 mph and 5 miles on B roads, dash

mand Yesterday, 10:37 PM Go to last post
    A8Cruiser

Re: Fuel Economy

You should never believe the ‘official’ figures.
    always ask around.

And change your driving style, let the car roll up

A8Cruiser Yesterday, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: 1.4 TSI 160 Mk6 cylinder compression misfire HELP

A replacement doesn't have to be a rebuild though. Taking a working engine from an accident daamaged vehicle is a lower cost fix, as long as it really

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 10:31 PM Go to last post
    A8Cruiser

Re: Back to an A6

Prsonally, I prefer the Tiptronic auto to S-Tronic.
    That is another reason why I prefer the A8 to the A6s.

good luck with the A4. ����

A8Cruiser Yesterday, 10:25 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Audi A1 airbag swap

What errors does your VCDS show for them? What part codes have you ended up with?

If it's a resistance too high error it may just be a wiring

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    mand

Re: Back to an A6

Well after only 2 months, the A6 and me haven’t bonded as much I wanted.
    Find it a bit too big and heavy for my needs and driving style. Also

mand Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    toff

Re: Replace SE spec springs with S-Line springs?

My Eibach kit finally arrived from Germany after some postal shenanigans!

Am I right in saying I need to get all the geometry (caster, camber,

toff Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1.4 TSI 160 Mk6 cylinder compression misfire HELP

You can’t even buy the parts for what you have been quoted. If it was not being rebuilt by a VAG technician then the only option I could suggest

Crasher Yesterday, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    BobIzYaUncle

Re: Just bought a Golf 6 estate . . . With leaking panoramic roof!

Ok . . Quick update.
    The frame is all reassembled. New cables in for the pano glass. The blind was an absolute pain trying to put back together.

BobIzYaUncle Yesterday, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    chris a4tdi

Re: TDi remap on 136 B8 model questions

Thanks for the reply's

In relation to the TAX bracket the car is 136bhp with low emissions to achieve this low tax bracket , I was wondering

chris a4tdi Yesterday, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    hdhothar

Re: Cabin Filter

I've just done mine and I fitted it with the arrow poiting away from the blower fan.

hdhothar Yesterday, 08:20 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -