Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• NHN

There is no available content written by NHN
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

philipharmes

Re: Non start issue Audi A1 2.0 Tdi

I think the buzzing noise may well be coming from your EGR ( plastic cogs stripped ) & the EGR now stuck fully open causing a non start.

philipharmes Today, 02:48 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: White bulbs for 1.4 TSI ?

A 100w bulb will use almost twice the current of a 55w bulb & will put the cars wiring under a lot of strain.

The voltage drop with the

philipharmes Today, 02:38 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: VW Passat 1.6tdi 2012 Flashing glow plug light

Fault code: P046C Exhaust Gas Recirculation Sensor "A" Circuit Range/Performance.

You report that the engine is using coolant

philipharmes Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    GwynThomas

S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March

Iím loving it to be fair.

I find the ride better in Dynamic rather than Comfort. If your like me and find the same, Iíve set the Individual

GwynThomas Today, 02:22 PM Go to last post
    Iannorwich

Re: S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March

Will let you know in March, are you enjoying your s7, anything I should know ?

Iannorwich Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    GwynThomas

Re: S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March

Iíve got an S7 Vorsprung. Iíd love to know if yours arrives with the Park Assist (automatic steering).

The configurator suggests it should

GwynThomas Today, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    Iannorwich

Retrofitting garage door opener

As the options are curtailed for Uk models couldnít spec the remote garage door opening option, anyone retrofitted one?

Iannorwich Today, 01:48 PM Go to last post
    Iannorwich

S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March

Ordered and waiting for delivery, anyone got one ?

Iannorwich Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post
    Neil_Taylor

Non start issue Audi A1 2.0 Tdi

Hi.. I have a 2013 2.0 tdi Black Edition. following a strange buzzing noise which appeared to be coming from under the dashboard, the car started shuddering,

Neil_Taylor Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    yottie

Re: White bulbs for 1.4 TSI ?

What about these on eBay ??
    H7 Xenon White Headlight Light Bulbs 100w Super All Weather 477 Headlamp Car 12v

yottie Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    ragebe

Undertray

It would appear my driving through fords and large puddles these last few weeks has ripped my near-side undertray away from some mounts.
    This is

ragebe Today, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    Rolfie

Re: Brand New S7 Vorsprung missing the Parking Assist Feature

A quick update. Just checked my order progress on the Audi site, and it now says, “your Audi has left Neckarsulm”.
    In the space of 1

Rolfie Today, 09:24 AM Go to last post
    Paul Nisbet

Re: Ordered A6 Avant BE

Yeah, I managed to get 24.2% off mine after quotes via Carwow and DTD. Could have got it marginally cheaper down south but my local Garage got really

Paul Nisbet Today, 06:47 AM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Energy Management mode

Ah that explains an OBDEleven error Iíve seen before. Iíve got a hard-wired dashcam with parking mode. But it has a nice feature to auto-switch-off when

wardienet Today, 02:02 AM Go to last post
    Gmonster

Re: Ordered A6 Avant BE

Best of luck with it it will be a cracking motor etc... I have the same car... same colour... 2013 C7 version. Which alloy design does the latest cars

Gmonster Today, 12:46 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -