Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Doctle Odd

There is no available content written by Doctle Odd
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

HOGAN501

Headlight leveling module

Hi all!
    Does anyone know where the headlight leveling module is located on car.
    I have replaced the sensor but am still getting warning light

HOGAN501 Today, 09:44 AM Go to last post
    Nedski

Re: Front discs, pads, and bearings

Thanks for the feedback, I imagine a lot of B6's are heading towards bearing replacement age and people like myself would rather learn to DIY rather than

Nedski Today, 09:27 AM Go to last post
    AndyN01

Thanks for taking the time to write this up .

My only thought/change is at point 30 about lube for the disc/wheel contact face.

AndyN01 Today, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Technically it is a bearing hub assembly, the bearing change itself is an extension of the process if you do not want to buy the pre pressed hub assemblies.

DMitch16 Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    abarth_1200

Remap 2.0 tdi 177, or cheap box

So Iím looking into getting the new car remapped or a tuning box fitted. I can get a local remap for £175, but heís not clear on how he works on the cars

abarth_1200 Today, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    UMEL

Re: Cylinder 3 Glow Plug Circuit

Bosch

Bosch Glow Plug | Car Parts 4 Less

UMEL Today, 06:11 AM Go to last post
    usher80

Re: MK6 Golf Air Conditioning Problem

Hi everyone, me again.

I totally forgot to update this thread. My apologies!

I took the car somewhere to have the gas evacuated.

usher80 Today, 01:06 AM Go to last post
    Nedski

Front discs, pads, and bearings

The front brakes need replacing as does the NSF bearing.

I've spent hours watching YouTube how-to's and I've laid out a fairly comprehensive

Nedski Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    graeme1808

Re: Another DAB+ retrofit...

Hi Peter,

Apologies, only seeing your message now. I'm not sure, you would probably have to plug one in & see, if the connectors are

graeme1808 Yesterday, 10:27 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Future of VW Audi Forum - Need your help..

If people come on here looking for a “free” (i.e. stolen) download of all the information they need to use an illegal copy of intellectual

Crasher Yesterday, 10:08 PM Go to last post
    Paul Nisbet

Re: A6 Avant Roofbox

Iíll check it out, how do you find the car with it all loaded? I camp regular and need more space

Paul Nisbet Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    Gazgits

Re: Upgrade RMC MMI to apple car play in 2013 A6 BE

Thanks i will have a look. I have seen a few kits so any advice is greatly appreciated. My main concern however is the installation.

Gazgits Yesterday, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    nc7503

Re: 1.6tdi

Thatís not to bad than I was expecting egr stories from hell😳😳😳😳

nc7503 Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

So far I have had only one with a clogged DPF due to a failed sensor... so far so good, and it’s a ******* Diesel!

Crasher Yesterday, 08:53 PM Go to last post
    nc7503

Steve are they any good or not worth the hassle?

nc7503 Yesterday, 08:36 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Media Advert - 1

• Yllix Adverts - 2

• Yllix Adverts - 3

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -