Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Doctle Odd

There is no available content written by Doctle Odd
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

GTIBitdi

Audi A7 21 inch alloys...?

Hi, Iím looking at a 2018 A7 50tdi which has 21inch alloys and std s-line suspension, (not fitted with Air suspension). Iím just wondering if anyone has

GTIBitdi Today, 06:58 PM Go to last post
    Daimo28

Alloy wheels

Hi I just bought a set of second hand alloys for my A4 avant , unfortunately the new ones came from a new ish TT and so they donít fit over my hub bearing

Daimo28 Today, 06:55 PM Go to last post
    GTIBitdi

Re: Possible trade in for A7 Sportback Black Edition BiTDi 3.0 TDI Tiptronic

I had a bitdi A6 avant and generally averaged around 27mpg. 8 speed zf gearbox was excellent. Always regret selling the beast

GTIBitdi Today, 06:23 PM Go to last post
    Bobby singh

Re: Bobby Singh's Audi A4 3.0 TDI Project car

Gear knob arrived - part number 8K2713139S

JXB performance bearing carrier arrived in case the stock one gives

Bobby singh Today, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    somedudebob

Re: Heating Help

Sorry, just to add. Itís a 2008 and not 2010. And definitely a BKP

Iíve just re ran the scan and the only error is the sunlight photo

somedudebob Today, 06:11 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Jetta 6 tdi ecu

More like an immobiliser error to me, have you scanned the dash? Do you have a spare key?

Crasher Today, 05:26 PM Go to last post
    MrShteeeve

Re: Golf 8 Software Updates

My GTI DSG I collected 19 Dec 20 is going in on Thursday for;

Keyless Entry Ė Sporadic in working, sometimes you walk up to the car and

MrShteeeve Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    Tony b6

Climate control flaps not working

Hi all,

New to the site and hope someone can help.

I have a B6 1.8t I just purchased not long ago and the climate control

Tony b6 Today, 03:02 PM Go to last post
    somedudebob

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

My mechanic has had it on snap on, and it came up with an issue with the wiring harness for the injectors that

somedudebob Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    Mr Zap

Re: Occasional binding brakes only on nearside?

Ok well I found some reports of something similar to this on the B6 forum but not here? It says brake servo failure/seizure is likely, but would that

Mr Zap Today, 01:32 PM Go to last post
    klm_a4

Re: Audi a6 mmi basic plus software update

Thanks for the reply the car is a 2005 mmi 2g basic plus i believe as it has red display 6cd changer and satnav in the glove box

klm_a4 Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: Audi a6 mmi basic plus software update

The CD's are really cheap from the main dealer, only a few pounds each not worth the risk of a dodgy download.

Multi Media Interface - Wikipedia

dan2485 Today, 12:06 PM Go to last post
    klm_a4

Audi a6 mmi basic plus software update

Hi can anyone help with a copy of the update cd for a6 mmi basic plus its currently on version 0050, so I believe I need 4F0906961T to update to 0370

klm_a4 Today, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

The BKP engine is a Pumpe DŁse with unit injectors. BKP engines have been around since 2005 and I did not think they had auxiliary coolant pumps like

DMitch16 Today, 02:13 AM Go to last post
    mikael

Re: Any owners of Q7 e-tron here

I thought I would revive this thread as I have recently bought a 2017 Q7-Etron and thought I would share my experiences so far. I had been keeping a lookout

mikael Today, 01:35 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -