Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Doctle Odd

There is no available content written by Doctle Odd
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

pxr5

Re: Send to car from Google Maps not working

The only part of the send to car that didn't work for me was the PC element that failed. Now that works everything else does in the car.

pxr5 Today, 08:08 PM Go to last post
    Bishop187

My New Car

Brought myself a MY64 Audi A7 3.0tdi 272 Black Edition.

Came with the tech pack and heated steering wheel and 44k miles.

Got

Bishop187 Today, 08:01 PM Go to last post
    pxr5

Re: Audi Connect: unable to send Location to Q7 from Google Maps

MyAudi updated on my android phone the other day. Latest version says:

- News-service is now available - Configure individual news-feeds

pxr5 Today, 08:01 PM Go to last post
    BRYCE05

Re: VCDS now in Gloucester

No we didn't met yet.
    When can I see you?

Thanks for helping

BRYCE05 Today, 07:59 PM Go to last post
    Quatrelle

Re: Rear light LEDs

Thanks for that Philip. Why am I not surprised that they aren't cheap!

I'm quite happy taking things apart, especially if it saves me money,

Quatrelle Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Frithwood

Re: Audi Connect: unable to send Location to Q7 from Google Maps

No problem. I am pleased it works for you and improves the experience for others.

Frithwood Today, 07:28 PM Go to last post
    Rg_

Re: ABS light,traction cont., handbrake flashing and beeping!

It's around 11.9 off and about 13.9 running.

Not charged up enough is it. Gonna have to run it some more.

Rg_ Today, 07:11 PM Go to last post
    TootallTV

Driver's seat motors/adjustment

Hi all,

My recently-purchased 2008 3.0 TDI has an issue with the front seat motor. I can lower or raise the seat at the rear, using the lever/switch

TootallTV Today, 07:07 PM Go to last post
    toff

Re: Dashboard Cluster Fault

Hi,

My TT has been running fine since I got it about 3 months ago.

I started the engine tonight but noticed there was no sign

toff Today, 07:00 PM Go to last post
    DMcCo

Re: Faulty clocks? - No rev or speedo, lots of warnings!

Hi please see below. I done an output test regarding the speedo and revs but both worked fine during the test

Thursday,18,October,2018,18:16:37:53651

DMcCo Today, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    Midge

Re: mk4 Golf Rear wiper motor can I replace Valeo with Bosch?

Sorry, don't know the answer to the question - but when this happened on my Mk4 around 6 years back, I got a repair kit from VW (basically new spindle,

Midge Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    ChuckMountain

If I get my email wrong on Google, or use a variation then I get a different error message back. Looks like it's an issue at the Audi end so wonder how

ChuckMountain Today, 06:23 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Faulty clocks? - No rev or speedo, lots of warnings!

That's more like a CAN BUS issue, post a full car scan.

Crasher Today, 06:17 PM Go to last post
    DMcCo

Re: MK5 Golf (2004) immobiliser kicking in no display on dash / cluster

Sorry for using your thread butt I'm having a similar issue with my Jetta of the same era, however it is starting and driving perfect! Have the codes

DMcCo Today, 06:08 PM Go to last post
    ChuckMountain

Ok the old Grey one does have some decent functionality, like send to Maps and edit those values, plus music etc.

The new red one seems to

ChuckMountain Today, 05:49 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -