Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• ChrisKnottIns

There is no available content written by ChrisKnottIns
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Poll Widget

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

L3g10n4rU

Re: A6 2011 model EPB emergency release?

Just leave the wires on until you hear that the motor opens. Nothing could happen since you only have 12-14 v

Sent from my iPhone

L3g10n4rU Today, 06:20 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Dont put the power on for too long as you can damage the motor internal clutch/drive belt.

dan2485 Today, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    kbz5019

Re: AMI lead - which one do I need?

I know where your coming from mate, bought a bluetooth receiver conencted it via AMI cable which leads to 3.5 jack, and a Micro USB wire to power it up.

kbz5019 Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    Sportingmac

Re: Fans operating in cold weather.

Tanks guys. It is a diesel. Used on short trips during the day - visiting patients - followed by a 20 ice journey home. DPF purge sounds familiar.

Sportingmac Today, 05:32 PM Go to last post
    lynalldiscovery

Thank you, I will bring my power probe home, didnt realise it was as simple as 2 wires.

lynalldiscovery Today, 05:31 PM Go to last post
    Splash

Multimedia/SIM card flap

Did a couple of searches using "flap" and "cover" but got nothing on this, but I'm sure I'm not the first to have an issue with it.

Splash Today, 05:30 PM Go to last post
    tapster

AMI lead - which one do I need?

Hello

I've had the car for a month now and want to connect my Iphone to play music through etc.

I have the MMI 3 with the joystick

tapster Today, 05:26 PM Go to last post
    ajtaylor82

Re: Live location of vehicle - realtime.

Yeah - I seem to have a few extra menus than you. Is that the latest version of the App?

Sent from my iPhone using

ajtaylor82 Today, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    MicaBlue

hmm I donít see that screen either. Just noticed this on mine. Where is the page where you can see the car locked? I wonder if my system is older as it

MicaBlue Today, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: New emissions scandal - V6 and V8 TDi

Correct the EA189 is the 4cyl engine that is used in the 2.0TDi (also available as a 1.6 version).

johnsimcox Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    ajtaylor82

Do you have active Audi connect subscription? Does any of the other App functionally work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajtaylor82 Today, 05:00 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Instrument Cluster Recall - 90K3 Service Campaign

The radio, Bluetooth, sat nav is an all in one integrated box. Thereís always something running and part of it runs the dis as well so the thing canít

A6S Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    MicaBlue

[QUOTE=ajtaylor82;1079189]

That doesn't work for me. The last time it was updates was 6 months ago. I have data left in the car, is

MicaBlue Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    rjsdavis

Re: Quiescent current stage 1 & 2 intermittent

Thank you very much Rob - very much appreciated... I hope you're right!

Excuse my ignorance, as I'm still a reasonable novice, but what's

rjsdavis Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    ajtaylor82

Live location of vehicle - realtime.

MMI Connect App, Navigation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajtaylor82 Today, 04:38 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -