Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• spadders

There is no available content written by spadders
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

skank128

Dab not working on 2013 beetle convertible

Hi all, ever since we bought our beetle back in 2015 we have never had good DAB reception (UK DIGITAL RADIO). We are both avid DAB listeners and really

skank128 Today, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    JackHen

Pedestrian Protection system & adaptive cruise control help

The protection system was set off on my 2016 Q7, iíve ordered new hinges but will i need to replace any of the impact sensors? Also can i reset the system

JackHen Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Speed camera 80 mph

Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I prefer to control my car myself.

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    blondieee

Vacuum leak

I'm looking for a possible diagram of all the boost pipes and vacuum pipes on an s3 8p 2.0 tfsi

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

blondieee Yesterday, 11:21 PM Go to last post
    Dan930

Re: Q7 4M lowering sprigs options in the UK

I also brought a q7 without air suspension but sold it after a few months & brought one with more toys & air suspension

Dan930 Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Speed camera 80 mph

Itís predictive efficiency assist, which also controls the carís speed with adaptive cruise is on. And Its very clever as it uses both the satnav data

wardienet Yesterday, 11:03 PM Go to last post
    klitoni

B7 Sline Springs on B6 ? (both TDI FWD)

Hello

I have a standard 1BA 1.9 AVF Audi B6 and a friend of mine is breaking a Sline B7 2.0 Tdi

Do the Springs of the B7 Fit

klitoni Yesterday, 10:09 PM Go to last post
    jonathanfenton

Re: Water leaking into boot

Leaky rear wash hose?

jonathanfenton Yesterday, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    Moogie

Re: Over-ridden remap?

thanks, I've 1st service coming soon so will see what they say then.

Moogie Yesterday, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    Crazypotato

02745 after headlight change and lights not working

The left headlight was on its way out and the usual fault was displaying on the dash. Changed the bulb with D3S 85v 35W Xenon. After changing it (and

Crazypotato Yesterday, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    VWRaven

Brakes Pedal Hard as Rock

Hey guys, long time listener first time caller.

I have a 2012 Passat with brand new pads and good rotors, and perfect amount of brake fluid

VWRaven Yesterday, 09:03 PM Go to last post
    fronty

Re: Annoying metallic rattle

I'm almost at my wits end with this. It started rattling again on the school run a few weeks ago, it seemed to coincide with some cooler mornings we were

fronty Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    robcts

Re: Engine mounts

Wow thank you so much. Really appreciate it. Where did you get the diagrams from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robcts Yesterday, 08:37 PM Go to last post
    fezster

Re: First Service due after 20 months / 7000 miles

I wonder if that's possible? Id have thought the 1 year/2 year would be fixed, as is usual with most VWs using OBD.

The car has a maint

fezster Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    Sunnyspells

Re: Blower motor

I've just acquired a 2014 Q7 and tried the front demist tonight only to find the fan didn't work!! Then it came on for 2-3 seconds and stopped again,

Sunnyspells Yesterday, 08:15 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -