Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• shabazmo

There is no available content written by shabazmo
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

kamark

Vibration over 60mph

Hi All,

Suddenly i am getting front of the car vibration over 60mph. Very noticeable steering wheel also shakes. Changed all tyres, alignment

kamark Today, 04:05 AM Go to last post
    A4B6Cab

Re: What are the symptoms of a knackered water pump?

Thanks Calum
    Was kinda hoping to limp her on for another 6 months without spending anything on her, shes got dents on most panels over the years,

A4B6Cab Today, 03:44 AM Go to last post
    calum

Re: What are the symptoms of a knackered water pump?

Either the water pump bearing/seal has gone or the o ring's leaking.
    Better to deal with it now or you could have a head gasket kit to throw on

calum Today, 03:18 AM Go to last post
    A4B6Cab

What are the symptoms of a knackered water pump?

Got a slight coolant leak from around the water pump area on my 2003 3.0 v6 petrol. Its minimal, but you can see the pink stuff when you look close enough.

A4B6Cab Today, 02:01 AM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

Coolant Sensor Issues, VCDS code and fans running, BKD G62 + G83

Ok, I have a issue with the temp gauge in the car behaving a bit erratic. It sits at the normal 90 degrees for most of the time, but sometimes it flies

TdiBlacky140 Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Wiring Diagram for A6 C6 4F Air Suspension

You can get them all from here https://erwin.audi.com/erwin/showHome.do cost €7 for an hours access but you can print out or save to PDF.

B5NUT Yesterday, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    Mr Gimper

Re: 2014 A6 TDI footrest?

I'm expecting a certain level of adjustment as I've spent the last 3.5 years driving a Range Rover

However, I had an S60R Volvo before

Mr Gimper Yesterday, 10:53 PM Go to last post
    Mr Gimper

Audi Adaptive Light: System Fault

Hi all

So my newly acquired 2014 has just brought up this error. When I sit in the car and start it up, the headlights do a bit of a dance

Mr Gimper Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    uBondapak

That's exactly the same as me! It's a kind of unnatural position to sit in. Strangely, some people dont notice it at all!!

uBondapak Yesterday, 10:48 PM Go to last post
    Mr Gimper

Thanks, I thought I must be missing something as it's unreal a car like this doesn't have a proper foot rest! May have to look at some fix for it but

Mr Gimper Yesterday, 10:44 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: 2008 2.0 tdi 170 cranks but won't start

25 to 31 bar (360 to 450psi) is normal for a VW Tdi but higher powered units can reach 34 bar or higher (500+ psi). You certainly don't want less than

DMitch16 Yesterday, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    El-Cap

Re: Stoplock Pro Elite for new C8

No. 12 months use and no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El-Cap Yesterday, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    mattyk

Rear shock

Hi guys

Been having a funny creek/squeak coming from my car itís been happening a while but yesterday I heard it and Iím pretty sure it

mattyk Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    locke62

Re: OBD eleven to activate voice control?

Thanks for your help, I might wait for the iOS version then.

locke62 Yesterday, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    uBondapak

There is one but it's the worst design in history. It's really far back towards the bulkhead and at a really bad angle. There are a few threads about

uBondapak Yesterday, 09:32 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -