Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• shabazmo

There is no available content written by shabazmo
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Whippy53

Re: A6 2.0d Ultra 2015 Air Filter Replacement?

Good old Greasy Sternthrust!

Whippy53 Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
    Heilanpiper

Re: 02 Sharan TDI AUY 1.9L Glow Plug Relay

I'm aware of the Portugal line making Sharan Alhambra / Galaxy (up to 06). Thank you for giving AE a name as I see it everywhere. I bought this when I

Heilanpiper Today, 12:42 AM Go to last post
    Ken81

Re: P0046 turbo actuator fault

Iím getting the same code along with P2008. But the big difference is that mine loses power. When I start it and drive,all is well. As long as I donít

Ken81 Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    Rjudgey

Re: Upgrading factory 'Audi Audio' DIY

Anyone tested what ohms the stock speakers are? I'm looking to do some work on my std Audi audio system as well I've read through this whole thread and

Rjudgey Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    daggz68

Other steering wheels

Can I fit any other steering wheels off newer models? Don't need steering wheel buttons, just something nicer to hold other than Mila kunis

daggz68 Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    daggz68

Re: Newbie help Coolant Temp Gauge

I've the opposite. Oil temp guage doesn't move. The water one does but takes ages. The air out of the heaters doesn't really get hot either

daggz68 Yesterday, 09:57 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

No, my 17 year old ďfuel of the GodísĒ EU4 Octavia sucks in ďfuel of the DevilĒ filth and releases it as ďthe Elixir of lifeĒ; what many scientists call

Crasher Yesterday, 09:53 PM Go to last post
    daggz68

Re: B5 RS4 - Dashboard Pixellated / Sunroof Control

The LCD display is cheap to buy off aliexpress, but the actual un soldering and re soldering looks fiddly. Seen a video on YouTube. There is a company

daggz68 Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

That's a road cleaner and particulate hover .

Gazwould Yesterday, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: P0046 and P2008 codes donít know what to do...

The turbo actuator on these is becoming a real problem, a lot of reconditioning companies do not know how to set them up correctly. Because of left and

Crasher Yesterday, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    Ken81

Re: P0046 and P2008 codes donít know what to do...

Thanks for your answer.
    I thought the turbo was already replaced by the previous owner but Iím not sure.
    Is the bank 1 inlet manifold drivers

Ken81 Yesterday, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

I donít know why but they collect a lot of debris, this was after a year and 9k

Crasher Yesterday, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

I spelt that made up word wrong, it should have said Sharalraxy as I used to call them as there was the VW Sharon, sorry Sharan, Seat Alhambra and Ford

Crasher Yesterday, 06:22 PM Go to last post
    Billy200

Thanks for the update, will check to see if I can find the little blighters :-)

Billy200 Yesterday, 04:42 PM Go to last post
    Heilanpiper

HAHAHA Thank you for making me feel better and that I am not inept. I will try harder now that I know that I'm close to the prize. Cheers!

Heilanpiper Yesterday, 04:30 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -