Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• chrisa5564

There is no available content written by chrisa5564
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

RotaxG1

Re: Looking for VCDS help in Surrey...

Hi, thanks so much for the offer, but managed to sort it in the end...

RotaxG1 Yesterday, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    AudiAvantAwx

Re: Overboost 17965 p1557 35-00 @ 35-10

Thank you for the reply crasher
    Yes I notice in block 11 that actual intake pressure is consistently measuring 2983.5
    I do have an Egr delete,

AudiAvantAwx Yesterday, 09:45 PM Go to last post
    Pauls898

Re: Correct sealant for the sump / Oil Pan

Hi yes that's the reason for removing the sump, as nowhere's open at moment to get it welded, I thought if there is clear space behind, I would simple

Pauls898 Yesterday, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    Pauls898

Thanks, yes I was quoted those prices at Audi Dealer.

Pauls898 Yesterday, 09:36 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Audi A6 (C6) 2010 2.0TDI performance upgrade questions

Remap is far superior and safer !

Most important is the engine code as it might be affected by an inferior 77mm oil pump drive .

Gazwould Yesterday, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    Phil7483

Re: Help and advise please! Kessy!!

Thank you for your response! Yes I only have obd for the time being of I canít sort it I will have too take it to an Indy to get it sorted. Through more

Phil7483 Yesterday, 08:49 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

Re: Replacement Door Mirror

Mine wasnít clearing in cold weather, got a used pair off ebay £150

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dean warren Yesterday, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    gowr234

Audi A6 (C6) 2010 2.0TDI performance upgrade questions

Dear all

After running a Passat TDI 130 Sport for last 11 years, I have recently returned to the Audi club after purchasing a 2010 A6 S-Line

gowr234 Yesterday, 08:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Overboost 17965 p1557 35-00 @ 35-10

I think the MAP section of the Thrust sensor is sticking and over reading, check it using measuring blocks 011 block 3 in graph mode. By the way, Mr Muscle

Crasher Yesterday, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Help and advise please! Kessy!!

Presented with that I would do a full code read and clear and then try all the systems then read again and attack each problem one at a time so choose

Crasher Yesterday, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

How will you get behind it to put the bolt through the hole?

Anyway, the special sealant is 059 103 602 K and costs £43.27 and the sump itself

Crasher Yesterday, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    Roverfan

If its holding up right now I'd just keep an eye on it until you can get the right part. I have some rust converter which I may put on it to slow it down

Roverfan Yesterday, 06:56 PM Go to last post
    Phil7483

Help and advise please! Kessy!!

Hello all,
    Over the past few months Iíve experienced battery drain and from previous experience concluded it is yet again the ******* door handles

Phil7483 Yesterday, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    Roverfan

Re: Need help with part

Part numbers (assuming it's bpj or similar engine 05-10 a6) are 4F0611931DC, 4F0611931CN vacuum pipe for brake servo

Roverfan Yesterday, 06:30 PM Go to last post
    sarah1331

Re: Replacement Door Mirror

I kept the look out for a full mirror on eBay with the auto dim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sarah1331 Yesterday, 04:29 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -