Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Rob69

There is no available content written by Rob69
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

liam walsh

Re: 2.0 TDi Ultra CNHA EGR and cooler removal and cleaning

Keep an eye on it . If the car attempts dpf regen too often diesel can get into the oil.

liam walsh Yesterday, 10:25 PM Go to last post
    Sambor11

Engine oil is normal

Sambor11 Yesterday, 10:04 PM Go to last post
    Benqmark

Re: Sound issues

Thanks for the input Handydave. I would say mine is less than half. Have it booked on to dealer in early December. See what they say. Update when done.

Benqmark Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    liam walsh

Might be time to consider trading the car in for another while you have no lights on the dash. Early A4 B8.5 adblue cars are not the most reliable as

liam walsh Yesterday, 08:45 PM Go to last post
    liam walsh

I'm not 100% sure because it's a while since I looked at this stuff but ts possible that the G450 is the differential pressure sensor for the dpf and

liam walsh Yesterday, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: Sound issues

Just been out to check on our Style (with standard sound).

Subjectively, I would say that when the slider is all the way back, sound from

Handydave Yesterday, 07:28 PM Go to last post
    hitrac

A1 Alternator

A1 tdi showing red battery indicating an alternator fault. Can anyone tell me if the regulator for the alternator is fused? If so which fuse and where

hitrac Yesterday, 06:46 PM Go to last post
    SamDavy1990

Another deadlocked door

Evening everyone,

Another VW golf owner faced with the dreaded deadlock issue on front offside door. Unusually though, have managed to smash

SamDavy1990 Yesterday, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    UMEL

Re: VW 1.6tdi 2014 passat estate rear washer pipe leaking through roof into boot.

I had the same issue. The washer pipe splits where the bundle passes through the tailgate hinge.

Took my local garage 6 hours...while I waited.

UMEL Yesterday, 06:29 PM Go to last post
    swwalker

Re: Brake caliper sound

could be a few things, what is the pad thickness like?
    see if you can reach in or see in the back. if the back is much thinner than the front you

swwalker Yesterday, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    theskyfox

S3 Stop start (VCDS) Query

Good evening,

I'm just in the process of trying to enable the stop start memory function on a 2017 S3 via VCDS. Looking through, I get through

theskyfox Yesterday, 05:49 PM Go to last post
    oPeanut

Re: Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

Just back from the dealer. They've confirmed it is the hardware that they want to change but you're right that it's just a box behind the dash that they

oPeanut Yesterday, 05:44 PM Go to last post
    Sambor11

Coolant today went below min again. I top up yesterday and can smell dump when I opened bonnet. And now the best part! Came back home today and plug vcds.

Sambor11 Yesterday, 05:18 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: Intermittant fault

I too have a ‘dinging’ Mk8. But with ours it’s Emergency Assist not available followed by Travel Assist not available.

Handydave Yesterday, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

Re: Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

Or the person you spoke to has got it wrong, wouldn't be the first time the dealer got it wrong. If it is hardware then I anticipate it will just be a

johnsimcox Yesterday, 04:22 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -