Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Rob69

There is no available content written by Rob69
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

daz1761

Re: VW Golf Mk5 Gt Sport 140 (2008) - Cuts out whilst driving!

Update:

The car has been driven around and left ticking over to get the fault to reoccur.

Eventually when ticking over it

daz1761 Today, 07:26 PM Go to last post
    Lott of Iron

Active Info Display Retrofit

Does anyone know where I can get the Active Info Display retrofitted in a mk7.5 Golf in or around the Kent (U.K.) area ???

Lott of Iron Today, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

@Hylus - very helpful.

On ours (which is still not connecting) the led beside the SOS button is also a steady green.

Agree that

Handydave Today, 06:04 PM Go to last post
    Hylus

I called VW customer support (as I got sick of waiting for them to reply to the online case i submitted), they in turn directed me to We-Connect / Digital

Hylus Today, 04:46 PM Go to last post
    inchshort

Re: Retrofitting heated steering wheel

One of the best mods Andy ever did on the Q7 for me, he should be able to fit that in your A6. Toasty hands very much appreciated in the winter, I find

inchshort Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    pavan_raut

Re: Retrofitting heated steering wheel

Hi AudyHud,

can you fit heated steering wheel to AUdi A6 C8 2019 model. How much will that be.

pavan_raut Today, 04:30 PM Go to last post
    danclyon

Re: Premium or normal

There used to be a big difference between regular diesel and Shell VPower when it was first launched. The VPower was made using SynCrude which was generated

danclyon Today, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Golf TDi DPF limp mode

Common cause is the throttle valve on the inlet sticking or the EGR jamming open.

But VCDS really will be your best friend.

philipharmes Today, 03:17 PM Go to last post
    Keithuk

Re: Golf TDi DPF limp mode

Limp mode can be a lot of things.

Limp mode: What is it, what are the causes, and how to fix it for the Audi and VW TDI diesel turbo

Keithuk Today, 03:13 PM Go to last post
    philipharmes

Re: Polo 1.9 TDI won't crank

Connect your meter - lead to battery - & + lead to the thick cable terminal on the starter, should get 12v.

Move the + lead to the thin

philipharmes Today, 03:10 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Software madness continues

That will always be the case as long as they have star system rating, they should insist on contacting the supplier before making bad reports, as ebay

FrenchAudi Today, 02:59 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

I've started a specific thread on the Mk8 GOlf losing connection to the VW servers. We need to get to the bottom of this.
    Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing

Handydave Today, 02:53 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

It was worth a try, but this didn't force our Golf to re-connect.

I feel a Factory Reset coming on.....

Handydave Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Golf Mk8 - eSIM Losing Connection to VW Servers

I've started a specific thread on this as a number of members have reported their Mk8 losing connection to VW Servers on various other threads.

Handydave Today, 02:49 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

The trouble is customers trash the service department for factory or sales faults so the picture gets lost. I know someone who trashed the service survey

Crasher Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -