Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• klitoni

There is no available content written by klitoni
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Finless

Re: Boot/hatch lock stopped locking.

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new latch from Audi as I thought, and still do, that the Breakers’ prices were too high. One place had a latch

Finless Today, 02:45 AM Go to last post
    Flash2

Re: Golf 1.9tdi Plus 55 Plate Fuse Panel?

Yes, your correct. Fuse 23 is a 10 Amp fuse. A mini blade fuse according to the diagram you posted.
    But it's not the 10 Amp fuse you've highlighted

Flash2 Yesterday, 11:47 PM Go to last post
    MarkJL

Re: Interior lights

Hi

It's a 2004 B6 sport cabriolet

MarkJL Yesterday, 11:34 PM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

Re: No hot air

I'd like to know what the fix was for the original poster too, perhaps you could enlighten us!

TdiBlacky140 Yesterday, 11:17 PM Go to last post
    uglee5

Re: Drivers side heated mirror not working

Yes, i have continuity between the mirror and the door control module, the mirrors just come on and off with the rear window demister

uglee5 Yesterday, 11:16 PM Go to last post
    smaugc6

Audi A4 B9 3.0 TDI 3.0 218ps S tronic Remap

Anyone have any experience of remapping these things?

As I understand it’s the same engine as the 272 just detuned. But the Audi A4 comes

smaugc6 Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    TdiBlacky140

Re: Heating problems on a GT Sport

Hi Crasher, where is the supplementary heater, I've the same car, a 2.0L BKD Golf V. I have no hot air, the matrix hoses in the engine bay both get hot,

TdiBlacky140 Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    cax1977

Re: 2012 VW Polo Touch Phone Kit Recovery

Thanks for the advice and quick answer, I will follow up on this and advise progress. I see a lot of people on the UK Polos forum also have this problem.

cax1977 Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    kite

A common place for wire breaks is in the loom between the door and A pillar.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kite Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    Alan02

Re: Interior lights

As above, my earlier reply.

Alan02 Yesterday, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    Alan02

I`ve not owned an Audi which requires rear screen turned on for mirror heating. Have you done a continuity test of the wiring from the mirrors to the

Alan02 Yesterday, 10:03 PM Go to last post
    bashman40

Re: coil light flast and engine manangment sensors around the Exhaust help with output

Can you elaborate on “interface”

bashman40 Yesterday, 10:00 PM Go to last post
    uglee5

Drivers side heated mirror not working

Hi guys, i could really do with some help, i have a 2004 B6 Avant with a drivers door heated mirror that has stopped working, the passanger mirror and

uglee5 Yesterday, 09:49 PM Go to last post
    Itsrainman

Re: Climate module removal

I have managed to pop the climate module out but it only moves out about 10mm. You can see the bolt holding the MMi in place and some cables. There appears

Itsrainman Yesterday, 09:44 PM Go to last post
    Flash2

Re: Golf MK5 starts and shuts off instantly?

The first thing I think you should do if you haven't already is refit all the car's original parts. The instrument cluster and engine ECU are part of

Flash2 Yesterday, 09:41 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -