Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Teflon

There is no available content written by Teflon
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: 2008 1.9tdi bxe stalling

Crank speed sensor failure is common and a bitch to change; it wonít rev at standstill due to emissions legislation... it is not allowed to.

Crasher Today, 09:56 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Volkswagen Golf 1.6 TDI Overheating issue

Supplementary electric water pump failure... probably. How do you know it is not the head gasket? The CAY series is getting a reputation for it.

Crasher Today, 09:53 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

It'll stall indefinitely if you don't change the crank bearing shells.

Gazwould Today, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Dashboard lights out & 'light malfunction' warning on

The illumination setting from the headlight switch goes to the J519 BCM which then sends an output on a grey/blue wire to all the consumers such as dash,

Crasher Today, 05:52 PM Go to last post
    a5qtro

Re: Newbie ! - A5 3.0 TDI - Idle stutter, low fuel pressure.

It's not mine is it? Unfortunately not, I ended up selling the car. Not because of this issue though. I replaced several sensors but ended up settling

a5qtro Today, 05:28 PM Go to last post
    Jamie1.6tdi

Not to be rude but it definitively isnt right for the car, the coolant isnt circulating back into the expansion tank on idle, not sure of what to do.

Jamie1.6tdi Today, 04:12 PM Go to last post
    Roverfan

The cool running still sounds like what I'd expect from this model. However that is just one opinion, keep an eye on it

What type of overheating

Roverfan Today, 03:20 PM Go to last post
    sbt

T5 prices

hi all first let me apologise if this as been asked before . i am on the look out for a transporter T5 early days but what i am seeing is the massive

sbt Today, 01:32 PM Go to last post
    dean.st

A little more information.

I have just inspected the in tank pump. I cleaned the cup and body up and refitted it. No change but i did cycle

dean.st Today, 01:16 PM Go to last post
    dean.st

2008 1.9tdi bxe stalling

A bit of a long one.

I drove it home from work one day and it ran ran as good as normal. However the next morning it took ages to start,

dean.st Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    Jamie1.6tdi

I see what your saying but this is on 20 degree days and the rad will be fairly cool if i don't have the car high in the rev range, unsure of whats blocked

Jamie1.6tdi Today, 12:04 PM Go to last post
    dean.st

Hello

Another vw owner looking for help. I have 2 vw's one is great the other not so, at the moment.

dean.st Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: vcds gearbox adaptation problems

I cannot see a box code which will definitely replace the HFR but the GJX, HTM, JUG and KGH are possibilities IF your engine code is BLF and not BLP.

Crasher Today, 11:32 AM Go to last post
    rmascup

Hello everyone,

Ricardo, from Lisbon and just got a Audi Q7 3.0 TDI (CASA) engine from 2008. Hope i can learn some things regarding this

rmascup Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    Jinxit

Re: Delivery dates

Yes the tyres on my order do not match the rims. I suspect thatís just a default tyre size for the basic model. Mine is an Sline on 19ís but it also says

Jinxit Today, 10:56 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -

free web
stats