Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Jockeyblade

There is no available content written by Jockeyblade
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

GeorgeM987

Re: ESP Fault with car not starting!

Just a short&happy update...
    Managed to pick the car after work and it seems the final cost stopped at that steering angle sender unit and(drums)...a

GeorgeM987 Today, 07:22 PM Go to last post
    SMILEMAN

Re: No Valid Licence for Navigation - Message on Screen - Buy Updates on Tech Pack

Looking at the way prices have moved up with the new A7 and the A6 (first version now on the configurator), I think wait a year and huge discounts will

SMILEMAN Today, 06:45 PM Go to last post
    Nicoll147

Re: Air Con Problem

Hi Ian, thanks for your reply

There are no fault codes

The large aluminum Pipe (Low Pressure) does not freeze but the smaller

Nicoll147 Today, 05:35 PM Go to last post
    Flipper_Al

New member Fareham

Hi

Had a B5.5 Estate for 13 years, sold that last year bought a E250 Estate, no longer need an estate car so looking at the A7 242bhp, with

Flipper_Al Today, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    Philmeup

Re: A6 C6 Avant 2.0TDi 2008 - Another Air Con problem

Thanks rowdy-999.

Yes I suppose if there were any problems with the flap motors in the air ducts they would show up as errors. When I first

Philmeup Today, 05:00 PM Go to last post
    Philmeup

Thanks for you quick response jubbly.

Yes they did check the pressure and it was OK. I've just been quoted £1900 by Audi for parts and labour

Philmeup Today, 04:52 PM Go to last post
    Marky77

Re: Xenons, UK/EU headlight swap, 01539, headache... Please help....

Maybe if I added the swapped the light controller for the cornering version (4L0907357B) and put the wiring looms back?

Marky77 Today, 03:29 PM Go to last post
    stut4

2005 C6 Avant Comfort Control Unit Wiring

Hi, i've tried searching hte internet and Elsawin for 2 weeks to get this information but cannot find the answer.
    i'm trying to fit a towbar, and

stut4 Today, 02:33 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: S-Tronic gearbox oil change

Can you run an air line in the fill hole and blow and see if more comes out the drain? There’s so many mechanical parts and coolers for oil to get stuck

A6S Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post
    rowdy-999

Re: Air Con Problem

It varies drastically depending on the ambient temp

Does the larger diameter alloy ac pipe near the bulkhead get very cold?
    Any fault

rowdy-999 Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post
    rowdy-999

With no errors more than likely the compressor.

rowdy-999 Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
    bluezie

Re: S-Tronic gearbox oil change

Half of 10L is 5L!! I think its going to be years before this thread is resolved, it's going like the 'which oil?' thread on the VW T5 forum, that now

bluezie Today, 01:44 PM Go to last post
    BOW4

Camber - something bent

Hi all,

Ive recently had my new a3 in for tracking,
    The bloke could not track the car as the camber on the passenger front wheel was

BOW4 Today, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

Re: Can a High Pressure Fuel Pump just fall off?

Ive had my pump bracket snap twice on my a6 2006 3.0. Audi now tell me the part is on back order, but i would check for broken brackets holding the pump,

dean warren Today, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    Rsheen

What’s that around the battery?

Audi A1 hatchback 2.0 tdi 2012
    i have a space saver spare so the moulded foam profile has been removed to accommodate the wheel. Under the spare

Rsheen Today, 12:47 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -